- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
IEE 16th Edition Wiring Regulations Explained and Illustrated Paperback – 25 Oct 2000
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Part of a set of very good reference books. I have used these for a number of years on our courses."
"The books are clearly set out and explained in layman terms to allow the normal everyday electrician to understand."
About the Author
Brian Scaddan is a consultant and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants. He is a leading author of books on electrical installation, inspection and testing, including IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated and Electrical Installation Work. Brian also runs PAT training courses for the City & Guilds 2377 exam.
Top customer reviews
At the very least some variation in the examples would be nice. At times, the only differences are the page numbers.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Electrics & Lighting
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Indoor
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > House Plants
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrician Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Power Generation & Distribution
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering