Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.15

on 2 February 2014
Great! Quirky, funny and twisted little stories. All of them, especially The Univited and the one about the vampire kid, had a nice twist that i didn't see coming. I'm already on the hunt for more short stories by this author. Loved them!
on 5 February 2014
Another great collection of short horror and comedy stories from David Jester. Most are horror (with Van Vampire the only true 'comedy') but the humour remains throughout. Very worthy read and would definitely recommend.
on 23 February 2014
I’m a huge fan of David Jester and this delightfully frightening collection of short stories is another winner. I liked all the stories, although Repeat Offender was my favourite and, as always, I went back and re-read some because they are just so readable. I’m looking forward to the next full-length novel by this author. I think the cover is great also.
on 17 August 2014
Good, quick read. Short stories were entertaining with a hint of horror. First short stories I have read in a long time.
on 15 August 2014
small short stories, enjoyable nonsense