From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years Paperback – 1 Feb 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
With more than 160 000 copies sold, From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years is Australia′s highest selling real estate book –– ever!
Scores of investors have used Steve McKnight′s wealth building information to discover how to achieve their financial dreams. Now it′s your turn.
Using his incredible real–life account of how he bought 130 properties in 3.5 years, McKnight reveals how you can become financially free by using cash and cashflow positive property.
Revised to incorporate the latest highly effective strategies, and rewritten to include 16 brand new chapters, this revised edition reveals:
- How to create a positive cashflow property portfolio from scratch –– even if you have little money and no experience
- Steve′s New 1% Rule –– a simple four–step process for finding positive cashflow properties
- Exactly what and where to buy if you want to maximise your profits
- How to protect your wealth and save tax
- And much, much more ...
About the Author
Steve McKnight is Australia′s #1 best–selling property author, and premier expert on positive cashflow real estate investing.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I recomend reading this book before you buy your first property.
having said this, the book is more about the general concepts, but I was missing some technical details especially for these concepts: when doing vendor-terms sales, how is the contract structured? what important regulations have to be in there? what exactly does happen if the buyer stops paying? I guess I need to explore other books to find more details there.
in summary, the book offers great value for the money, and is a great ressource not only for first time investors.
Secrets to Effective Weight Loss