Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

PS3 12GB & Final Fantasy XIII etc.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Jan 2013 00:25:23 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Jan 2013 00:26:31 GMT
Satyasya says:
Hello,

I have never done any of these before but I am a little tired of Yahoo answers so...

I am looking to get a PS3 and due to money, looks like a 12gb one lol (Yeh, I know I am waaay late to the game, but I didn't even have a PS1 until I was 15 lol) And I am aware that tonnes of people are saying that 12gb is pretty much a joke.

Anyways, all I want to ever play on it are FFXIII, 13-2, Lightning Returns and FFVXIII (if it ever comes out) so... will 12gb be enough? Can I just play the games and not mess around with downloads and stuff?

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jan 2013 21:54:46 GMT
Eric Hall says:
You should be fine. I have played both FF13 and 13-2 and neither require you to install to the hard drive. I would assume Lightning Returns will be the same.

If this is all you will EVER be playing then this is fine, but I would suggest a console with a larger hard drive as you may need the space in the future. Game downloads are typically 5-20GB, so some games won't fit on the HD.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Feb 2013 07:17:17 GMT
Last edited by the author on 1 Feb 2013 07:18:24 GMT
Satyasya says:
Ah, thanks for your reply. But just to be sure, doesn't the DLC count then? Not that I'd get most of it, but wouldn't the DLC take up GB?
Thanks again :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  26 Jan 2013
Latest post:  1 Feb 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about