- Save 20% on Glass Wall Shelving For DVD, Satellite and Games Consols when you purchase £20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by TV Stands & TV Mounts. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mount 126 LED LCD PLASMA LOW PROFILE CANTILEVER SWIVEL ARM CORNER TV WALL BRACKET for 32, 37, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 59, 60" Inch
|You Save:||£120.00 (89%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One Of The Slimmest Fitting Arm On The Market - Sits Just 95mm! From The Wall When Pushed Back.
- Tilts down 10Deg - for better viewing angle - also avoids glare from internal/external light
- Pulls out from the wall up to 543mm and swivels left/right 180Deg - Ideal for corner mounting
- Fits VESA up to 600mm x 400mm, Quick and easy install
- NEW! Bulit In Spirit Level For Easier Install
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
Seller Warranty Description5 year warranty
*Max loading weight of 60kg
*Sits Just 95mm! from the wall when closed
*Meets VESA mounting standard (100x200mm/200x200mm/200x400mm/400x300mm /600x400mm)
Umount® Large, heavy duty black pull out swing/swivel & tilt bracket, VESA standard 400x400/600x200/600x400/ & 600x300 LCD mount. A stylish wall bracket with a locking tilt for use with LCD, LED & Plasma screens 33"-60"
What is in the Box?
Wall mounting hardware, LCD/ Plasma fixing hardware and full fitting instructions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I decided to return after having paid £24.85 and £9.55 postage. The company, TV stands and mounts, tried to fob me off with sending an alternative model, which I refused, they then said I could send it back and under the circumstances they would wave the cost of return postage.
I attempted to return it and the post mistress said I had to pay and it would be £15 with parcel force. So it didn't get sent back.
Make sure the bracket is right for your TV or better still use another company.
h Unless the TV is parallel to the wall fixing the horizontal is marginally out of completely level. However unless you are going to change the angle of view a lot (and be picky about such things) you can just rotate the TV attachment plate slightly.
h No security locking mechanism, but a small cable and padlock can fix this.
h Never rely on an included small sprit level ¡V this one was no exception.
Overall does what it says on the tin!
Most recent customer reviews