- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Kiosk Publishing (2 Nov. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0953107329
- ISBN-13: 978-0953107322
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 1.6 x 18 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 141,040 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
12 Rules of Creativity Paperback – 2 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Michael Atavar is an artist and a creative consultant with a practice that mixes creativity, business, art and psychology. He works with individuals and businesses, helping to solve professional problems, using creativity as a key. www.creativepractice.com www.210cards.com
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It does do all of these things.
But I didn't expect it to move me so deeply.
'12 Rules of Creativity' is warm, supportive... the tone is somehow more intimate.
And it is beautifully written. It has great practical exercises that I've tried out in workshop settings with large groups, as well testing them on my own.
It's also filled with contemplative passages that create space in my head. It's a really unusual book that, rather than fill me up with lots of someone else's stuff, seems to 'act' on me - helping me make space for my own thoughts.
'12 Rules of Creativity' is plain and simple in its format and design, with a title that sounds quite formal. However, its interior is full of warmth and depth. If you want a book to support you through difficult creative/life periods, and to expand your work when all is going well, then I strongly recommend you try this.
This is not just a book for artists, it's a book for anyone who wants to ignite their creativity.
Read it once and pick up some great creative tips. Read it again and discover much deeper insights into how to unlock your creative flow and start your own, unique, creative process. Read it a third time and be ready to see your current creative challenges from a completely new and exciting perspective.
A truly stimulating and incredibly practical book on creativity and working with creative blocks.
Mr. Michael Atavar is not just famous in what he teaches but he really is a great author. His teaching method is easy to follow and helps to open my eyes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There are no rules for creativity. This book offers suggestions as how we can improve our setting, but to call them rules is a bit rich. Read morePublished 14 months ago by James Wren
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Popular Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry