11 Doctors, 11 stories (Doctor Who) Paperback – 23 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
Audio Download, Unabridged
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The First Doctor: A Big Hand for the Doctor / Eoin Colfer * star
This story didn't really hit it off with me, I'm afraid. It just seemed like a bland pastiche of Peter Pan. The character of the First Doctor, and his environment just seemed really off kilter. So not much to celebrate in this story, I'm afraid.
2. The Second Doctor: The Nameless City / Michael Scott **** stars
Now this is more like it. The Second Doctor and Jamie find themselves drawn to the home of an ancient enemy, the Archons. The feel of this story was exactly right for the Second Doctor era, and Jamie got a good share of the story as well.
3. The Third Doctor: The Spear of Destiny / Marcus Sedgwick **** stars
This is definitely a good Third Doctor Story, as he and Jo as they try to find an item that is acting as a PTN (Physical Temporal Nexus). I did wonder a bit about them going back in time to find the item because they couldn't get hold of it in 1973 - isn't that against the rules?
4. The Fourth Doctor: The Roots of Evil / Philip Reeve **** stars
This was another really good story, featuring the Fourth Doctor and Leela. Taking Leela to see the Heligan Structure, the Doctor finds the residents waiting for him, and they don't have a ticker tape parade in mind for him. The characterisations of the Doctor and Leela were really good, and it had a solid `feel' of the Fourth Doctor era.
5. The Fifth Doctor: Tip of the Tongue / Patrick Ness * star
Dire.Read more ›
This is a single softback book - quite thick with fairly large print - bought for my Doctor Who mad son (13) and he has loved the stories - he imagined that it would be 11 short story books in a case but that is definately not the case. He still loves it though
Stephen R Johnson
30th March 2014
Just ordered Sherlock Holmes and the Flying Zombie Death Monkeys, a fun sounding bit of nonsense.
A must for fans, I've got a few favourites and been back to read
them again. Enjoy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this book and it's got some of the good stories in it, 'The Mystery in the Haunted Cottage' is one of my favorites with my favorite doctor :)Published 14 months ago by Gary Dakin
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Short Stories
- Books > Children's Books > Film & TV
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Genres > Science Fiction
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > TV Genres > Science Fiction
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > General
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel