on 26 January 2015
Tea tree oil is an absolute lifesaver for many purposes including acne, bacterial and hygiene issues (including household purposes). This one is excellent - pure and great quality. Mix a few drops with water or a carrier oil (like olive oil or sunflower oil) to use it, as it is a lot more effective when diluted. Can be too potent/harsh on skin if used neat.

For acne prone areas, mix a cup of water with 6-10 drops tea tree oil, shake the mixture and apply like a toner (spray some onto a cotton pad and wipe over skin). Moisturise lightly afterwards, as it can be drying.

For spot treatment, dilute 1-2 drops in 1/2 a teaspoon of water and dab on the spot. Leave it to dry out.

To use it as an anti-bacterial surface cleaner, you can just dilute it with some water, spray it onto the surface and wipe with a damp cloth.

You can even use it as an air purifier - just mix a few drops in with steaming hot water (or use an oil burner), and let it diffuse into the air.
20 people found this helpful
on 2 May 2016
This is really nice! Does exactly what it says on the tin! NOT FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION! Effective for acne, eczema, fungus, bacterial infections, etc.. I use it on my acne which I get when I get hormonal: apply one drop to a cotton bud and rub on infected area. This dries out the spot and keeps bacteria out and it's more effective than my face masks as spots clear overnight. Also effective for fungal infections including toenail fungus, on which I've tried it only once so far, but have already seen vague results. Looks promising for prolonged application but I have yet to try it. It smells really nice as you would expect, and can be used as incense if you have an oil burner. This can eliminate fungal growths on walls, however I have yet to try this too, though I am unnervingly excited about doing so!
3 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2016
I bought 4 of these in one go so that I can mix and match. Also, I really hate using only 1 scent because it becomes boring very quickly. It is a great price, much cheaper than you would get at the high street.
LIFE HACK: I've also been thinking about the possibility of adding a drop or two to my perfume (note: the label says you should not put this on your skin) OR getting an empty spray bottle, filling it with water with some of these essential oils - maybe putting it on my clothes.
It lasts as long as perfume does, smells just as nice and you can mix it up to create a complete new scent that no one else has. It would also save me a fortune on the cost I normally spend on my designer brand perfume....
Anyway just a thought.
review image
on 11 July 2016
I am never without tea tree oil. I use it for spots and in between my toes if I see any sign of athletes foot. This was not only excellent value, but it the drops dispense in such a way that it is not wasted and just the right amount comes out. After years of using tea tree oil I only recently discovered that it works well to soothe itchy mosquito bites, in fact much better than a well known specialist product that I bought for the purpose.
on 2 November 2016
I bought three different essential oils from Freshskin (Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree) and I couldn't be happier. I was a bit dubious of the quality because of how good the price is and how sensitive my skin and lungs are, but I have had nothing but joy from my purchase. I use these in varying combinations in my electric aromatherapy essential oil diffuser on my bedside table and they've helped clear my sinuses and calm me down before bed as well as giving my home a subtle but calming scent. The bottle has a pretty standard drip cap which makes it really easy to keep track of how much oil you've dropped at a time. Really happy with these oils and will buy again when needed (although I see these lasting a pretty decent amount of time)
on 20 June 2015
Came within 3 days of purchase and in a nice package, small enough to fit through a letter box. The oil is that strong that as soon as I picked it up, I could smell the tea tree essence without opening it. I've read that this is good for babies, if you put the oil on a damp clothe and place it on the radiator, the fumes will clear their snuffles. Hopefully this works for when my little one has a stuffy nose. Very happy.
One person found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 February 2016
Brought this to add to my bath to ease the dermatitis I suffer from on my hands and legs. It helped a lot and only required a few drops. I would definately recommend this product. The tea tree smell was a bit powerful so I just added a few drops of lavender essential oil as well. I love using essential oils as they are so easy to use and have so many benefits, especially for my very problematic skin.
on 1 July 2017
Good stuff, Best & safer to Dilute it before use, Very Strong fragrance, rinsed my ear with water then
used the tea tree oil with olive oil for agonising
ear ache, it worked though as an antibacterial,
helped to prevent reoccurrence of mould on bathroom floor too..
on 13 March 2016
I ordered this to make face masks for my daughter who suffers from acne. Mixed it with dead sea mineral mud and vegetable glycerin and her skin has never looked better. She says it's the best face mask she has ever used, so will definitely be buying more. Very happy customer
One person found this helpful
on 18 January 2016
I use tea trea oil for so many things! on skin for spots, as a cleaner to disinfect, and have even in the past used it to get head lice cleared out of my daughters hair. I have never used anything more effective and this wasnt the first time she had headlice. (primary school was a nightmare for it)
I always have a bottle in my cupboards.