Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£1.99+ Free shipping

on 31 August 2014
I have been plaqued with massive spiders this time of year for the past few years and they are getting bigger each year, so I read a mixture of 20 drops of peppermint oil in a spray bottle with hot water and a small of washing liquid sprayed around your house will keep these hairy monsters at bay, and to my surprise I can count in the one hand how many we have had since I purchased the peppermint oil, we could easily have on an average 3 a night but we have had about 3-4 altogether which is amazing!! If you have a spider problem the peppermint oil is well worth trying, I even drop a few drops around my bed as the spiders had a habit of wanting to share my bed with me lol and I have been happily sleeping alone ( as far as I am aware ) lol 10/10
22 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 March 2016
This essential oil comes in a 10ml bottle with a dripper top. Easy to pop a couple of drops into the water canal of a diffuser or use in hot water, as inhalation Or an oil burner can be used too. Care must be taken with all.

This peppermint oil was used in a diffuser and it works very well at diffusing the aroma into the room.

It helps to stimulate the mind, increase mental agility and increases focus. I have a lot of migraine headaches and tried this to help. It does help reduce the symptoms of my migraines which I am pleased with. Always ask your GP if you use alternative therapies with most health conditions.

It helps to ease spastic colon, migraine, headaches, sinus and chest congestion and boosts the digestive system.

I asked about using this with my autoimmune disease and my consultant was quite happy for me to use this natural oil as it is used in aromatherapy as some of the treatments for my illness.

It also helps cools the skin, reduces redness and calms irritation and itchiness.

I didn't realise not that I need it a present but it is also a natural mouse deterrent.

I am really happy with this oil and would recommend.
I work very hard to do detailed and helpful reviews. If I miss anything please let me know, or if you have a question about the item please ask.

If you like my review, please click the button that says it was helpful. I promise, you'll make my day! :)

review image
on 30 January 2016
i bought the 100ml bottle first. using it as mouse repellent. i was putting a few drops on cotton balls and leaving them where ever the mice were getting in from but had to keep refilling the cotton balls every other day. I then found if i unscrewed the top just enough and left the whole bottle there, it let off enough smell to keep the mice away and i dont have to keep refilling the cotton balls. I bought 5 of the small bottles and left the all around the house and its got rid of the mice.

Please note that peppermint oil is flammable so dont go leaving it anywhere it might catch fire.
on 22 May 2016
Like many of the other people who purchased this item, I too am stupidly afraid of Spiders.

After looking up how to get rid of them it seemed Peppermint Essential Oil was the best method, so I bought this to try it.

Into a cheap spray bottle I put about 10-15 drops of the Peppermint Essential Oil, a small blob of dish soap and warm water, shook it up and sprayed it along my windows.

We tend to get 3-4 spiders in here a week, sometimes getting those insanely HUGE massive black spiders that I'd describe as the british equivalent of tarantulas, so far after about 2 weeks of using this (spraying it on the windows every few days to refresh the scent) it's been a complete success! Not one spider has been spotted! (We've left the windows open most nights which is normally how they make their way in, very surprised not one has come through yet)

The Peppermint Oil is also a wonderful way to make the room smell clean and fresh, very strong scent that I adore.

If you hate spiders and wish to repel them or like the smell of Peppermint I'd highly recommend buying this!
on 19 August 2014
This really packs a punch, I could smell it before I even opened the packaging! Only need a tiny drop and smells great. I dot it around my window frame to keep insects away and it seems to work!
on 2 March 2016
Let's be honest! - I bought this because I'd heard peppermint oil was an effective deterrent to rats and I had one (or more) in my garden shed that I wanted to deter. I'm not sure whether it worked, but at least the rats seem to have gone....and so has the rat poison.
on 3 October 2014
Fast delivery, well packaged & i loved them smell as i opened the parcel.
Have brought this to go round the windows in the house to keep the spiders at bay, so far so good.. if it fails then at least it smells nice :-)
on 20 March 2014
I had read on the internet that mice do not like the smell of peppermint & seems to be correct!
on 18 March 2015
I bought this to add to my oil mix for my natural hair to help invigorate my hair follicles and it does exactly that. Gives a really nice soothing tingle when I apply it with my other oils to my scalp.
on 8 April 2016
This peppermint pure essential oil is perfect for using with an air humidifier. I put a few drops in the water and turn the humidifier on and the smell is lovely. I usually make extra use of this when I have a cold or a blocked nose as I feel it helps to clear out my nasal passage much better. Also, it does actually help with cooling the skin, given its mintiness, so this is a great oil to use in the summer. There are various other uses for this; many people add a few drops in a bathtub. Another useful way to use peppermint oil is to keep mice away in your home, as well as ants. If you add 2-4 drops of peppermint oil on a cotton ball and place it I n a various areas of your home where there have been ants or mice, then the strong scent will discourage them from returning. I would definitely recommend this oil and you should give it a try!
review image