Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 7 March 2012
I bought these 10cm massage balls after I was given an exercise video for sitting-in-a-chair exercises. Yes, you can do movements whilst sitting! I knew my left shoulder was stiff and painful but use it or lose it is true and at 86 I'm not prepared to spend the rest of my life with a restricted shoulder, which is where these balls come in. You can use them to massage the joints and inadvertently, using one in each hand, you are exercising the stiff joint , although to an observer you are going up, down, sideways and any whichway on both legs. So not only both hands, elbows and shoulders benefit but the circulation in both legs is also improved. What more do you want? I love rolling the balls on the floor with bare feet, which makes for excellent exercise,non weight-bearing, for knees and hips. I really love the sensation of them against bare skin, so massage your way to a fitter YOU and have fun at the same time!
on 16 August 2014
I purchased these in 2013 after having bought the smaller yellow ones which I found really useful, especially when travelling on planes. I was really disappointed. The packaging seemed to indicate that these were not Sissel balls and they felt very soft - not what I was expecting. When I used one of the balls on my lower back against the wall it ripped and the other one cannot really be used with any force. Be aware of what you are ordering.
on 25 October 2010
These balls were recommended by my Pilates teacher and I use them all the time. They are very good for working on knots in my back and shoulders.
on 20 January 2015
These massage balls are just the right texture. Much better than ones I bought previously which were too hard. These are just like the ones we use in Pilates class.
on 25 August 2015
Recommended by my osteopath to loosen tension. Great product.
on 8 September 2014
Good item. Quick delivery.

See one answered question