Great encourages me to do better
on 21 May 2015
I have never jogged in my life. Am now on week 4. Just never give up.
on 9 March 2015
Didn't work for me and I ended up deleting it.
on 19 September 2015
Awful ap don't waste your time it doesn't work either does the 5k version.
on 15 January 2013
Enjoyed the 5K training so moved up to the 10K. It is 3 days a week and doable. For all those who never thought they could manage further than 10K then try it!
on 13 January 2013
I have found this app very useful in helping me work towards my goal of 10K. It is easy to use and is good that you can use your own playlist.
on 5 January 2015
Would be a quite good app, but I found it very annoying when I started my first day, left 0:38 sec from cooldown, pressed end of workout as I finished earlier, and the whole workout just disappeared. Deleted from my phone, maybe another time :)
on 28 August 2013
Think this a brilliant app, have a treadmill out in the garage, stream my music through my kindle and this app keeps me on the straight and narrow. Having to take a break at the min as injured my heel but I will be back.
on 24 May 2014
I can't run to save my life but this has really helped me learn to it builds you up gradually and you actually feel a failure if you don't do your 3 sessions in the week