- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
1920*1080P HD LCD VIDEO CAR DASH VEHICLE RECORDER SPORT CAMERA VIDEO CAR CAMERA CCTV IN CAR DVR ACCIDENT
|Price:||£9.37 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 2.7 inch high resolution LCD, can watching while shooting.
- The display screen rotary tape, more convenient to capture and record the high resolution videos from a wide angle in various occasions
- Built-in 1/3.2" sensitivity mode with low noise and HD, can shoot in dimly lit places
- Our product video in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5wocDBJelQ
- Please note that it was produced and sold by J&P
LCD display screen size: 2.7LTPS
Lens Angle:140 degree wide angle lens
Decode Format: M-JPEG
Video Resolution: 1080FHD 1920x1080/1080P 1440x1080/ 720P 1280x720/ WVGA 848X480/VGA 640X480/ QVGA 320X240
Language: English/German/Italian/French/ Russian/Spanish/Korean/Japanese/Portuguese/Chinese
Motion Detection: OFF/ON
Auto-Power On: YES
Delay Shutdown: YES
Built-in memory: 64MB
Storage Expansion: SD Card up to 32G
Battery:lithium battery 600mAH
Product weight: 62g
Product size(LxWxH): 9*5.2*2.8cm
1 X Car DVR
1 X USB cable
1 X Car charger
1 X Stand
1 X User guide
In original package
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I was not really interested in having either dual-cameras or GPS so I looked for what seemed the best single camera with 1080P resolution. This one had mostly favourable reviews so i purchased it.
It has a small profile when attached to the windscreen and is a nice silvery colour not black. The camera screws into the mount easily and can be removed just as easily.
The USB port is on the top so the wire can be threaded behind the sunshade and drops neatly into the port. The lead is long enough t be placed out of site around the windscreen and into the cigarette lighter with minimum fuss.
The instructions were a little confusing but in English. After a little experimentation I got the hang of switching between video camera, one shot camera and playback modes. Although I charged it up via the USB port initially I found that the battery soon ran down. It needs to be on constant charge to make it worth using.
The resolution is excellent even on 720P. A bit freaky inititially was the fact that the in car display shut down after a couple of minutes but in fact the camera is still running. A blue light indicates that the camera is actually running. By touching the top stop/start button the in car display turns itself back on to re-assure you that it is still operating.
I purchased a 32Gb Class 10 Micro SD card which holds a good lot of footage. On playback the video is split into 3 minute segments for ease of searching.
All in all it is a very good product. It arrived within 3 days so it didn't come from China. I would recommend this product to anyone who just wants a good looking single Dashboard camera at a good price.
* I've had this dash cam for a couple of days.
* I have tried it during daytime and nighttime.
* total recording (around 4 hours)
1. The camera is light and small.
2. LCD size is good.
3. The included suction holder is very good. However, I find it unpractical that if you want to remove the camera, you have to take out the camera with the holder altogether or (unscrew) the camera from the holder. It would be better if it can be attached to the holder in a much simper way.
4. The manual is a bit difficult to follow through, it is easier to experiment on the camera and learn.
5. The program on the camera is a bit confusing, but again, you get the hang of it easily.
6. The lock option is easy to access so is the off/night button (off= press 3 seconds, night mode=light press) <<which is ridicules by the way.
((Video & Audio recording))
a. Daytime recording is good (not real HD despite it say that on the chosen recording mode).
b. Nighttime recording is fair while streetlights are on but bad if streetlights were off. Also, car plates are not visible during the night because headlight get reflected and obscure the number plates.
c. Recorded sound is muffled and bad quality.
d. The view angel is alright but would be better if it was wider.
e. You have many loop recording options (1,2,3,5 and 10 mins)
f. You can use the camera upside down if you need to fit it that way as the camera has the option of flip recording.
g. Last but not least, the built-in battery is very very good and you can use it without plugging it in for a good amount of time. It stays on for about 20 mins on it own before it is completely drained out.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price it is not a bad Camera, also we only purchased it for the rear window of the caravan, and worked well. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Rowland Perry
Works sometimes did not expect much from it but seem to have got even less than thatPublished 14 days ago by William Evans
I ordered this Dash Cam and it was delivered within the week and it arrived with no issues. This camera is very easy to install and the instructions are quite clear and easy to... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Andy K
Simple straight forward camera which gives much better results than those we've tried before despite costing less than £20Published 1 month ago by K M Woodward
Item worked well, picture was as expected for a cheap dash cam but it was good enough for my works vehicle. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
So far this is brilliant for under a tenner, ok exactly hd quality but still a damn good video all the same, some people moaned saying "Their is no HD cable" well it does... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mr. A. Garside
Ok, well firstly, I'm a real person and am not paid to write positive reviews. My example of this was utter rubbish. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Santrix