Customer reviews

on 10 November 2017
What I expected. Bought it to listen in the car. RIP Wayne W Dyer.
on 13 November 2017
Excellent, from a true master. But it is repetitive, although I don't think that matters too much.
on 30 April 2017
Love this cd Listen to it whenever I can
Nice present for family and friends
on 16 August 2017
Excellent I listen to it my car all the time.
on 6 February 2009
101 Ways to Transform Your Life

Really good cd to listen to just before you go to sleep, really clears your mind and helps you put things into perspective.

Wayne's accent did make me titter a bit at first, but then I managed to stop. (I'm sure many would titter at my brummie accent).

If you are not religious the references to 'god' can be off putting at first, but Wayne does refer to god as 'she' at one point ... which is nice. If you are not into deities of any gender you can think of your 'higher self'. So that's everyone covered hopefully.

If you are a bit (or a lot) political some of the ideas around suffering being part of a divine plan will be at odds with your values and beliefs.

Even if the above are an issue for you may find this cd comforting and a valuable resource for overcoming difficulties in your life and opening up to appreciating and enjoying your life. It can be a matter of listening to the bits you can integrate with your revolutionary/atheist/animal rights tendencies.

I imagine spriritual types who have no political values around inequality will love '101 ways'.

I would recommend this cd, x
on 14 January 2005
I've listened to this so often I can almost recite it! I got over-excited having read 'The Power of Intention' by Dr. Dyer (which really changed my life) and thought that it'd be pointless having this audio CD (there's a lot of repetition) but I find it utterly calming and go to sleep with it playing almost every other night (I mean that in an utterly positive way!) Recommended!
on 3 April 2010
I downloaded this audio along with quite a few others for free as well as some wayne dyer, antony robbins, louise hay etc at bearshare and it is one I listen to quite alot. Really reminding us everything we already know!!!
on 17 March 2014
I have found this cd very helpful especially when I go to bed and I cant sleep or something is worrying me or when I feel down and dont know how to tackle a problem. Very pleased with it. Dr Wayne Dyer gives 101 ways to transforming your life but as I have only played the cd when I go to bed and it relaxes me so much I have only heard 20 of the ways to transform your life! I have to make it a point which i will and listen to it during the day when I can listen to all of it. Just listening to his voice is very relaxing. Would highly recommend.
on 8 March 2013
Beautiful. I listen to this like a meditation and the words seep into my mind. Each of the 101 ways is profound and heart warming. Often so touching I have to catch my breath. Take one 'way' a day or just tune in and out. However you do it, you'll feel inspired and at peace.
on 3 May 2013
This is a CD full of positive advice and affirmations to help enable you to stay focused on your goals by being positive in your thinking and actions. I really enjoyed listening to Wayne's very positive, easy listening approach to transformation, excellent.