- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
101 Things Birmingham Gave the World Paperback – 12 Dec 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From going to the pictures to Batman, eugenics to karaoke, you'll marvel at just how ace and inventive the Brummie race are. Some bloke called Stewart Lee (he co-created David Brent, or something) has written a foreword that will make you cry, make you think, make you realise how ace the city was, is, and will continue to be.
Buy a copy for yourself, one for your nan, and another for your milkman. Even when you get funny looks from laughing out loud while reading it on the train, you still won't regret it.
Long live Birmingham. Bab.
Sometimes the link is rather tenuous, but what the hell! Definitely an entertaining read, whether you're a brummie or not.
Most recent customer reviews