Customer reviews

on 12 October 2002
Yes, if you're not into all that 'learn to love your inner child' & 'you are connected at all times to divine wisdom' stuff don't worry, because this program is still excellent.
This tape supplies you with lots of positive & interesting perspectives to explore & adopt. Personally , it has helped me uncover some negative beliefs that I was harbouring unconsciously.
You do need to remain open to the idea that you can pick up on the concepts just by listening & then putting in a little effort to consciously apply them in your life.
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2017
excellent
on 17 April 2011
This CD is special. I listen to it every morning and many times during the day; I also bring it with me on holiday. The voice of Louise Hay is like a friend's comforting me and reassuring that my life is just going to get better and it has been so even when it didn't look like it in the past. Her voice will speak to you gently and lovingly as a loving mother would. If you listen carefully you will notice that Louise is not just reading a script but she is genuinely feeling what she says as if she was taliking to you personally with her love and compassion. The sound of her voice is emotionally moving just as the background music is. I feel reassured, energised, loved and, strange as it may seem, taken care of just as I would feel after being comforted by a special friend. I feel very good about myself after listening to this CD because Louise Hay explains with clarity and credibility how special I am. And I believe her because she believes herself every word she says! Go on buy it; it's a gift that you should always take with you and listen to. Love yourself!
on 31 March 2012
I have listened to this cd every day since I purchased it, which is well over a year ago. Each morning as I put on my make up and get dressed for work I play it. It drives my family nuts. However, it really does set me up for the day. As someone who, in the past, has suffered from depression I have a great fear of it. I believe you can be happy but for some people, like me, it is something that has to be worked at. Sometimes I wake up and things and people are running around my mind that arn't very productive. It would be so easy to sit and fester and get myself worked up, depressed and angry but I don't. By listening to this tape it keeps me calm, lets me focus on more positive thoughts. Reminds me that today is a new day, one that I have never lived before and to stay in the now and cherish each and every moment. It teaches you that you can, if you wish, go over yesterday but in doing that you are missing moments of today, moments you will never experience again. It teaches you the benefits of forgiveness, don't judge other people, shows you how to forgive and by doing so you clear your mind.

I have worked in my current position for three and a half years now and members of staff tell me they have never seen me unhappy, that I am always smiling and positive, I am sure it is due to this cd.

I feel sorry for the people who arn't able to benefit from listening to this because it can give you so much. All the happiness you ever find lies in you. Its just a matter of training your mind to look at things differently.
on 28 September 2010
I was introduced to one of Louise Hay's books a few months ago. I read it a few times which was a great foundation for everything she teaches, then I ordered a few audio CD's of her affirmations and positive thoughts. My favourite is this one, 101 Power Thoughts which I can listen to every day over and over again, any time, going to work, during shopping, at bed time or in the morning when getting ready. It brilliantly sets my mind, the way I think, and her soothing lovely voice just makes me smile.
Thank you.
on 6 February 2008
I really want to recommend this CD if you want to listen to inspirational, happy, powerful thoughts/affirmations. I ENJOY listening to it while driving my car!
on 11 January 2010
This cd is great with the positive afffimations really helping to change negative thoughts.Really helped me with my anxiety.
on 13 March 2013
I love Louise's soothing voice and words are so beautiful. My daughter who is 10 loves to listen to it during her sleep at night. She started using these words. I really love the CD.
on 6 February 2002
This audio casette is extemely moving and encouraged me to think in ways and express my self in ways which i had not done before. I found it fascinating to learn it possible to let go of resentment and prejudice without losing myself which if we all honest is a big challenge when we live in a world full of predjudices. I love the parts about letting go of resentment towards others. She taught me that its safe in this world and how to be at peace with myself and iam truly grateful she is atrue inspiration to us all!!
on 22 December 1999
This tape is excellent. It provides positive scripts to replace all those negative ones that we have all acquired across the years. If you play it while you are travelling, or going about your everydays tasks, the message really sinks in. No need to concentrate on it. It has changed my life and the lives of many friends for the better. I hope that it will help you too.