- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
101 Games for Social Skills (101 Games S.) Paperback – 6 Feb 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This invaluable book for parents and teachers is packed with creative and dynamic games that will help children to develop positive relationships. Part 1: Games that teach looking, listening, speaking, thinking and concentration skills. Part 2: Consolidating the 5 skills area and opportunities for children to apply them in different social contexts. * Collection of inventive games that will enable you to have a positive influence on a child's complex social journey through life. * All activities have been tried, tested and thoroughly enjoyed!