- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
101 DANCE GAMES FOR CHILDREN: Fun and Creativity with Movement (Hunter House Smartfun Book) Paperback – 13 Jan 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Publisher
For ages 4 and up
The body has a special language of its own. This book encourages children and adults to use that language and dance! The games here combine dance and play in ways that release a child's spontaneity and self-expression. Appropriate for parents, teachers, camp leaders, babysitters, and other caregivers, it is filled with simple games that the whole classroom or family - or just two people - can play and learn from.
All players need is a willingness to have fun and experience the joys of moving and interacting with others. These noncompetitive games reward children for their involvement, encourage them to use their imaginations, and show them how to express how they feel and think - without words. The games are organized by type: meeting and greeting games, concentration games, dances that tell stories, party dances, "muscle puzzles," dances using simple props (such as balloons, fans, or cardboard boxes), and many more.
Each dance game contains an age guideline, an estimated time of play, and suggestions for the most appropriate type of music. The games can be played by children and adults of all ages, and are flexible enough to be used by parents and teachers in a variety of settings.
Other books in the SmartFun Books series include "101 Music Games for Children" and "101 Drama Games for Children." --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Personaly don't think it is worth a tenner.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Drama & Performing
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games