on 29 May 2013
I bought this product on the 18th of May 2013. I have been using for a week now and have noticed that it seems to make the skin on my face very supple but slightly different on my hands and elsewhere (I am a light brown in complexion with very dry skin and have to use more than usual). I will carry on using, and post another review in several weeks. I love the slightly nutty smell the organic oil carries. It's subtle and seems to disappear after a short while. I like it so far...

2nd review...
I love this product. I bought another bottle after the first one ran out. It does infact act like your skin's sebum. Not oily for long after application, absorbs well. I would recommend if you have dry skin. It's been about 5 months since I bought initially.
on 30 December 2016
Lovely oil. Doesnt block my skin pores.
on 3 May 2016
Lovely oil just what I needed
on 6 June 2017
Good
on 26 August 2011
I have the worst case of severe dry skin on my face and most creams, even ones that are very rich aren't any match for my horrible flaky skin. I add a few drops of Jojoba oil to my normal every day cream and it makes it super rich that just about keeps my dry skin at bay. Even by doing this i do still get the odd bad flare up but on the whole this oil has made a massive difference to my skin. I will most certainly be buying again when i run out, which shouldn't be for a long while because you hardly need any! I like the fact that this oil is the closest to our natural sebum, which i obviously lack. Thank goodness for jojoba oil!
on 11 March 2014
As for organic high quality product I expected better packaging,there is no seal on it just simple cap..It seems to be weird
on 10 December 2014
I just love this product so much. I feel it single-handedly cured my seven year battle with acne. I can't really recommend it enough. It seems insane putting oil on oily skin but it soaks in really quickly especially when I rub it in for 3-5 minutes in circular motions. It leaves a glow not an oily look or feel. Works great under makeup. It's helped with scarring so much. Pretty much odour free. I added a few drops of lavender oil in mine just to help with my acne and add a nice little scent but it's just a brilliant product on its own. It's really balancing so moisturised my dry areas and balances my oily areas.

As a random extra bonus I found it works amazingly as a moisturiser for my stretched ear lobes. It works great as a lobe rub to help circulation and generally keep them healthy and moisturised. As it naturally helps create new skin cells it's great for thickening thinning lobes too. LOVE this.
on 2 April 2013
I bought this oil purely because it claims to be anti inflammatory, similar to natural sebum and balancing, as I didnt want an oil that was unnatural to the skin eg too greasy, light, clogging etc. So far it seems to be doing a great job. I have used it with various essential oils on my body, scalp and hair (everywhere basically) with great results. I will continue to buy jojoba oil as it works well for me. I also bought this one because it is organic and that is what I try to buy most of the time.
on 28 November 2013
I started using oils instead of creams and lotions, is cheaper and healthier, don't forget your body absorbs all the chemicals from creams. My skin is lovely, soft and get so many compliments on it. I use around the eyes too and as a hair mask mixed with buckthorn tincture, egg yolks and propolis tincture. My hair has came back to life :)
on 10 May 2013
I'm using Jojoba oil as a moisturiser twice a day, along with Castor and Sunflower oil for cleaning once a day.
It has done my skin a lot of good - significantly fewer spots, faster healing.
Recommended.