- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 807 KB
- Print Length: 33 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C0E1AVC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #248,975 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to get 1000 Real Twitter Followers in 25 Days or Less. A Step by Step Formula. Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I was looking for a book to help me with Twitter because I'm awful at it. I've read some books on other social media sites like Google plus and Facebook. They didn't cost as much as this one and they had more content.
I don't have a lot of money and I'm angry that I wasted the money I use to buy books on this one. I know that quantity doesn't equal quality but this book doesn't feel comprehensive. It's so brief I was surprised when I reached the end. I thought I was reading a summary of points that would be expanded on later. I should have used amazon's look inside the book feature or not been so distracted by other things when I bought it.
I would have given this book only one star but the information is useful, even if a quick internet search would come up with the same information. So the book gains a star for not being awfully edited like some of the other eBooks I've read. But that's the only reason I didn't give it one star. I'm now off to find a more comprehensive book about Twitter
Adam has written a simple step by step guide to building followers genuinely without the use of programmes or tricks.
His strategy works, we have used it successfully.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not a bad guide but not a book! Quick reference only.
Doesn't tell you how to create a promotion step by step. Read more
Just had a first read and starting to follow the plan an excellent book concise easy to follow well written. Great value.Published on 5 Sept. 2013 by RJ Raftery
An excellent book that I would fully recommend to anyone wishing to quickly and successfully increase their number of real Twitter followers. Read morePublished on 5 April 2013 by AM
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Industries & Professions > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Business > Web Marketing