Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Size: Medium (6-8.5)|Colour: Raspberry|Change

on 5 April 2014
I bought these socks on the strength of the few reviews - and hey, lets face it they're socks....however I wasn't too impressed they aren't really padded and the top of the sock is already coming undone. Also, they weren't that comfortable skiing - not worth the price AT ALL!
on 18 November 2014
Used these to ski in both sub - zero and mild snow conditions earlier in the year, and they held up very well. Not only do they offer both warmth and comfort, they also stay upright around the calves. Did not experience any sweaty feet or boot rub, so therefore can highly recommend. These are now one of my fave pair o' ski socks. The dropped star is because they settle near the calves rather than reaching up to my knees. A personal preference, but a valid one I believe....
on 12 February 2014
I didn't think I would ever find a pair of socks that actually kept my feet warm. These socks were excellent whilst skiing ,very comfortable and warm
on 15 January 2014
Good price, good quality and super-fast delivery. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Would be nice if there was a bigger range of colours?!
on 6 April 2013
these socks were on the expensive side but well worth the money. I had no chaffing on my shins and my toes were comfortable and not cold or cramped. The socks didn't fall down and remained soft and flexible even after heavy use.
on 23 September 2014
I love 1000mile compression running socks, which I wish I'd packed for my ski holiday as these keep sliding down.
on 30 June 2014
My grand daughter found them very warm while on her school sking trip.
on 27 April 2016
good thick socks with well placed padding for skiing (shins and toes)
on 28 October 2013
These were great fr one season of skiing, but they don't wash well, they frey quickly but are very comfy, fo rthe price they don't last long enough and I won't be wearing them again for a second season, will only be used for walking boots and wellies. Shame because they look good and are comfy but not worth the price.
on 11 March 2015
Not great socks, made my feet sweat.