Format: DVD|Change
Price:£13.53+ £1.26 shipping

on 1 July 2016
I enjoyed this film immensely. I would say that whatever budget is used, it is used well. My only gripe is that the story, whilst good, lacked a bit in originality. Hopefully the filmmakers would consider a sequel. I recommend this to fans of Freddie krueger and Jason voorhees movies....but be warned, this film is much more explicit in gore terms. Recommended.
on 3 October 2014
Lets start with the fact I wanted to like this film and wanted to know why it is regularly mentioned as one of the most shocking films ever. Ok so the violence is graphic, but with awful effects like watery blood, sausages for intestines and terrible acting, there is no realism which ultimately leaves nothing shocking. The direction is amateurish with close ups of actors faces emphasising the bad acting and the plot is ridiculous.

The only redeeming feature is the clown looks good with his oversized meat cleaver, but I was left feeling the most enjoyable part of the film was the opening and closing songs, I now know to be by The Voodoo Organist. So all in all, not very shocking, not very interesting and a poorly executed film. It may have been better if played out as a comedy horror like a Troma film so the rubbish acting is part of the fun. There are plenty of low budget horrors done good, such as Little Deaths, and I suggest seeking them out instead.

Oh, and did I mention the acting is bad!!
on 10 December 2014
Product description is wrong about the aspect ratio. It is 1:85:1 widescreen and not 4:3 full frame.
I own and watched this extended director's cut edition, so here we go!

Production date: 2007.Running time: 95 min. Not rated. Audio: Dolby 2.0. Region: 1. NO subtitles.

EXTRAS
* NEW behind the scenes: 34:26 min.
* ORIGINAL behind the scenes: 20.08 min.
* Making of: 23:12 min.
* Mini movies, Short films and random clips made by director Marcus Koch: 20:43 min.
* Outakes: 04:52 min.
* Trailers:
--100 Tears
--Where the Dead Go to Die
--Thanatomorphse
--Hate Crime
* Commentary
* Chapter selection

As far as I'm concerned this is just what the dvd cover says, the extended director's cut as the original 'cut' version is 88 min. long and this is obviously longer (95 min. 38 sec. exactly)
I don't quite understand the bad review written by this other person here. The direction is pretty competent in fact and all the blood and guts we see are realistic and good enough I think -100 Tears was made on a budget of just $75,000 -

And if blood and gore is what you want, blood and gore you'll have right from start. And I loved that. Many other movies fail because they try to create a story, a background for the ensuing killing spree and when the moment comes for the slain we are half-bored to death.

The male and female main characters work fine together. They give solid enough performances with a nice sense of humour. The killer clown is just great. A gigantic butcher's knife wielding character with a chubby and rather bizarre looking.

The Scars Horror Reviews called the film "a big top blood splattering attraction" and that Jack Amo's performance as Gurdy the clown "makes Pennywise ('It') look as harmless as Bozo the Clown".

All in all, what we have here is a really fun and gory movie with a nice and clean quality picture and tons of extras that makes this dvd edition a must have in my opinion.