- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Pan; Main Market edition (15 Jan. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1447286316
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.9 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 169 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,378 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The $100 Startup: Fire Your Boss, Do What You Love and Work Better To Live More Paperback – 15 Jan 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The money you have is enough. Chris makes it crystal clear: there are no excuses left. START. Start now, not later. Hurry (Seth Godin, New York Times bestselling author)
Thoughtful, funny and compulsively readable, this guide shows how ordinary people can build solid livings, with independence and purpose, on their own terms (Gretchen Rubin, New York Times bestselling author of The Happiness Project)
Learn how to be your own boss and spend more time living your lifeSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Good motivation to start a business (no excuses)
- Many success stories and business examples
- Easy read although sometimes it is hard to follow the different stories (the author leaves a story pending, tells 10 others and then comes back to it when we already forgot what the original story was)
- Barely any substantial tool or technique to benefit the reader (not like the previously mentioned book)
- I personally had the feeling that I already knew most of what was in the book
This is my first ever type of "StartUp" book -- read!! And I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
I personally found Chris Guillebeau's -- "The $100 Startup" a very thrilling and inspirational read!! And I would highly recommend this book to ALL who are looking for deep inspiration -- or even to awaken their passion to start-up a business they would love!!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It’s all I need. It has everything a small business owner or entrepreneur could need.Read more