100 Ideas for Supporting Pupils with Dyspraxia and DCD Paperback – 10 Mar 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"What a brilliant book! If only more were written in this user-friendly, dip in and out of, so very helpful way!" "This book, scores top marks for helping busy people to save time while not compromising on quality or research-based information to help us in our everyday practice." "It will educate and arm the reader with 100 practical ideas to enhance and develop learning." Martine Horvath, Early Years Educator, August 2007--Sanford Lakoff
About the Author
Amanda Kirby has written four books on Dyspraxia and DCD for parents, health and education professionals and has an international reputation in the field. Lynne Peters is the centre manager at the Dyscovery Centre.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book, helpful hints and tips. Well presented. Arrived in good time and as described.Published 18 months ago by Sarah K Davies
Very helpfull for dyspraxia problems.It helped me understan o alot of issuesPublished 18 months ago by Andreas Farsalinos
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Learning Difficulties
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Physical Disabilities
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies