- Also check our best rated Fitness DVD reviews
10 Minute Solution - Ultimate Boot Camp [DVD]
|Price:||£3.44 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
No time to exercise? We have the solution for you the 10 Minute Solution! Everyone can find at least 10 minutes in their day, and we ve developed five different boot camp routines that are just 10 minutes each. These powerful little workouts fit into even the busiest of schedules. Split them into five separate workouts, mix and match your favourites to fit your schedule each day, or do them all together for the ultimate boot camp experience!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Each section is tough but works your muscles hard. I actually did the whole dvd and it was a really good workout. Lets just say i can feel it this morning.
The lady is quite cheerful and encouraging not what you would expect a boot camp instructor to be but it did not bother me, i prefer to be told i'm doing good as opposed to be shouted at.
Having never done boot camp type exercises ( i do dance aerobics and kickboxing etc. ) it took a few seconds to understand what she was doing and follow her, she does go very fast so keep your remote handy as you may need to rewind.It is also recommended to have a mat and maybe some dumbbells at hand.
Some of the exercises, especially the jumping ones may not be good for those with bad knees so watch out or keep it low impact and she loves her full push ups which i cannot do hence i modify them on my knees. Another position she does a lot is the plank which takes a lot of strength but if you keep with it you will undoubtedly see results.
I would say at least do 3 sections at once to help get those desired results faster but with any 10 minute solution dvd its up to you how long you want to work out for.
things i liked
-choose desired workout time
-tough workout works all muscle groups
- mixture of cardio and weight training hence helps to lose weight and tone up.Read more ›
I found this to be a rewarding process and the woman instructing you is quite good at keeping you positive. Also it is good because you do not need alot of gym equipment, or any realy. An exercise ball and hand weights are all that you need I have found.
I did find it hard to keep up and get use to the exercises, to make sure i was doing them correctly however, once you do this workout DVD 2 or 3 times it is alot easier and more enjoyable.
- Fat Fighting Skills and Drills: as in all 10-Minute Solution workouts I've seen so far, this is intended as a sort of extended warm-up and prepares you for what lies ahead, although it can also be used as a workout on its own if you're pressed for time or don't have the stamina to go on for longer that day. But, be warned, this IS intense, with a lot of jumping around. By the time I've finished this one, I was already huffing and puffing slightly, a good sign as to what the rest of the DVD had to offer.
- Ultimate Upper Body: I've used 3 and 4 kg dumbbells with this one (the latter just for a pec exercise which called for a heavier weight); this is about 1 kg below my usual weight, but having watched the DVD in advance I decided I would settle for less and see how I went. Wow, was I dripping with sweat by the end of it, and were my biceps and triceps sore!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great DVD ! Packs a punch and delivers a great workout ! Would definitely recommend this xPublished 1 month ago by Samantha Brown
This is a lot harder than expected there seem to be a lot of plank/push up based exercises and I am new to all this and far from being fit- I'm over a stone overweight but hoping... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love all Jessica Smith dvd's and have most of them. She is the most inspiring trainer out therePublished 5 months ago by L J Brown
I like Jessica Smith but didn't like boot camp at all. I'm sticking to her knockout body workout dvdPublished 8 months ago by Natasja
A really good tough workout! This is my 5th DVD I have of the 10 minute solutions and this is the toughest but really good!Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer