- Also check our best rated Android Tablet reviews
10.6" Fusion5 108 FHD Octa Core Android Tablet PC - 2GB RAM - 16GB Storage - Now in Android 6.0 Marshmallow - Bluetooth 4.0 - 1920*1080 FHD IPS Screen - 7200mAh battery - 2MP front and 5MP rear camera, AutoFocus - Supports OTA Updates (Full HD)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AMAZING VIEWER EXPERIENCE - this Fusion5 Android tablet comes with a 10.6 inch IPS Full HD screen allowing for an amazing viewer experience whether you are watching movies, web surfing, playing games or mulling over spreadsheets
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE & Power -2GB RAM - the Fusion5 Android 6.0 Marshmallow is perfect for multitude of uses. From an office workhorse to a games machine and a movie player! Further storage can also be added via a micro SD card (Supports upto a 64-gb TF-card) (not included).
- EXCELLENT OCTA-CORE CPU - the Octa-Core main processor and the Octa-Core graphic processor on this tablet ensures it's powerful than other Android tablets on the market today
- TAKE AMAZING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS - 2MP Front Camera and 5MP Rear Camera for the ultimate in camera technology to take that perfect photo or video
- 12 MONTHS UK WARRANTY AND UK SERVICE CENTRE ASSISTANCE - Fusion5 is honouring warranties since 2011. We have the upmost confidence in our product range of tablets with Android - so much so that we offer a full 12 month UK warranty period
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
10.1" Fusion5 Android 7.0 Nougat 32GB 104+ Tablet PC - (MediaTek Quad-Core, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, FM, 1280*800 IPS Display, Google Certified Tablet PC) - Dec 2017 Release (32GB)
9.6" Fusion5 4G Tablet PC - (Dual SIM, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage, Phone Calling, 5MP and 2MP Cameras, WIFI, FM, GPS, Quad-Core Processor, Android 6.0 Marshmallow Tablet PC)
10.1" Inch Google Android Tablet 7.0 Quad Core Super Fast CPU, 1GB Ram, Octa Core GPU, Dual Camera, Wifi, Bluetooth, HD screen, Google Play, OTA Update,- Perfect for SKYGO & NETFLIX - UK Brand - ANOC
It UK 10.1" Quad Core, Google Android Lollipop Tablet PC (16GB HDD, 1GB RAM, HDMI, WIFI, Bluetooth, OTG, Octa Core GPU) - Black
Dragon Touch V10 10 inch GPS Android Tablet Android 7.0 Nougat MTK Quad Core 1GB RAM 16GB Storage, 800x1280 IPS Display with Mini HDMI
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||F5CS LTD||F5CS LTD||OmnyJ||Best of British Tablet Company UK||CnestStore|
|Colour||Piano||—||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||Black 8GB||Black||Black|
|Computer Memory Size||2 GB||1 GB||2 GB||1 GB||1 GB||1 GB|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth; Wi-Fi; USB; Micro USB; HDMI||Bluetooth; Wi-Fi; USB; Micro USB; HDMI||Bluetooth; Wi-Fi; USB; Micro USB||Bluetooth; Wi-Fi; USB; Micro HDMI||Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,USB,Micro USB,HDMI||Micro HDMI; USB; HDMI|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Allwinner||Mediatek||MediaTek||MTK||All Winner||ARM|
|Processor (CPU) Speed||1.6 GHz||1.3 GHz||1.3 GHz||1.3 GHz||1.3 GHz||1.3 GHz|
|Display Size||10.6 inches||10.1 inches||9.6 inches||10.1 inches||10.1 inches||10.1 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||16 GB||16 GB||32 GB||8 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|Item Dimensions||30.99 x 27 x 3.99 cm||—||25.8 x 5.6 x 19.4 cm||—||6.8 x 18.2 x 28.6 cm||26.4 x 16.5 x 1 cm|
|Item Weight||1.1 kg||0.6 kg||0.59 kg||—||—||1.1 kg|
|Memory Storage Capacity||2 GB||16 GB||—||—||32 GB||—|
|Operating System||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||Android 8.1 Oreo; Android 7.0 Nougat||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||Android 7.0||Android Kitkat 4.4||Android 7.0|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Fusion5- GREAT VALUE, GREAT DESIGN . GREAT EXPERIENCE. Best Android Tablets.
Fusion5 is a leading independent brand in the UK selling tablet PCs since 2010.
FANTASTIC VIEWING EXPERIENCE, FULL HIGH-DEFINITION SCREEN - tablet with Android 10.6'' screen display with advanced graphic technology. Free Android apps for tablets + Free Android tablet games.
ULTRA ENERGY-EFFICIENT - Cortex-A7 CPU Octa-core processor with advanced fabrication process - optimized DVFS and a Talking Standby mode.
CPU A83T, Cortex-A7, Octa core, 1.8GHz GPU PowerVR SGX544 Display 10.6-inch TFT LCD Resolution 1920*1080 Pixels FHD IPS Screen LCD Viewing Angle / Brightness 170° / 250cd/m2 Touch Panel Multi-Touch Capacitive IPS RAM 2GB DDR3 Nand Flash Nand flash 16GB OS Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow (From 20 November 2016) WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth Supported Network 2G: Not Supported 3G: Support 3G USB Dongle (Few models) Front Camera 2.0MP Rear Camera 5.0MP Battery 3.7V/7200mAh G-sensor Built In HDMI Supported Speaker & MIC Built In Hi-Fi Speaker *2 & MIC I/O 1*Micro USB Port, 1*USB 2.0, 1*TF Card Slot, 1*Earphone Jack,1*HDMI,1*DC In Language Support Multiple Languages Audio Format MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, APE, WAV Video Format AVI, 3GP, MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV Photo Format JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG Weight N.W. 580g (Tablet) Dimensions Tablet Dimensions 277.8*170*9.9mm
Settings>About Tablet>wireless update.
Please download our latest update which fixes the netflix issue. Netflix now works on this tablet pc.
866 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-4 of 866 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If there was one negative and hence only four stars is the battery life, it doesn't last all that long my previous tablet would last a couple of days before needing a recharge this one I get a couple of hours at best at the same level of usage even after charging the battery over night, not sure if it's a fault or just poor battery life in general, It's not a huge problem for me but it may put some others off completely.
Overall I would say this is a great tablet for the price if you can look past the low battery life.
- It's quick. Octa-core processer makes it quick to browse, install / use apps, watch videos etc. I've never really seen it stutter or fail to do any of these tasks.
- It's 2GB of RAM makes it good for multi tasking. I never seem to go over 1.3GB with quite a few apps installed and open at the same time. I think it's probably crashed 2 or 3 times in 18 months which is fairly negligible to me.
- No bloatware. When first turned on their are absolutely no bloatware rubbish apps that cannot be removed like their seems to be on alot of phone devices that I have seen. A clear device with just a helpful file manager installed along with basic Andriod OS apps.
- Good battery life. It lasts just as long (if not longer) than my phones battery in daily use. I generally use a lower brightness setting and an app that shuts down other apps not in use to save on battery. When managed well it can last for 6 or 7 hours of constant use.
- Nice and clear 10.6 inch 720p full HD screen with adjustable brightness.
- Great Wifi range. It picks up very well and hardly ever cuts out even when quite far away from the router, even in busy Wifi areas.
- Expandable storage with SD cards. The device already has 16GB of storage built in, although I also bought a 32GB Fusion 5 Micro SD card with the tablet for £10. This leaves me more than enough storage to last a long while. SD card can still be swapped out for any other Micro SD card at any time.
- Can cast the Andriod screen to a Smart TV to stream videos or display pictures stored on the device. Can also mirror the screen with a HDMI cable to non smart tv's.
- Intergrated speakers do not peak very loud but sound quality is decent and clear in low noise environments. Bluetooth headphones or speaker devices can easily be connected for an improvement in this area. I personally use headphones most of the time, so this is not a big issue for me.
- 3.5mm headphones can be used. Regular 2 band 3.5mm headphones work fine. Should note that any headphones with 3 band jacks (ones with microphones or smartphone controls) don't work very well (sound doesn't come through properly). You can get an adapter to convert 3 band to 2 for literally pennies on here if that becomes a problem. Again though, 2 band 3.5mm headphones work just fine.
-It has front and back cameras that are 2 and 5 megapixel respectively and they can both record video. These are quite poor for todays standards in terms of megapixels, but if you are like me, this isn't really an issue as I don't use the tablet for a main camera source.
- I bought a nice cover case for mine that came along with the tablet for around £10 at the time. The same "Fintie" case is now around £7 on here. I would recommend doing the same as it is fairly prone to finger prints all around and just for general protection.
That is all I can think of right now but in general, I have never had a problem with the tablet. It is genuinely one of the best value for money products i've ever bought, considering the time I have been using it for and the price I paid for it (around £110 at the time). I would recommend this tablet to anyone regardless if they have a budget or not. It works just as well as some Samsung and Apple tablets that I have used prior, and these are tablets that cost 3, 4 ,5x the cost of the this Fusion5. Cost effectiveness to features and performance is definitely a plus here.
A rep from Fusion5 actually emailed me around a month after I bought it to ask if everything was OK with it and offered to solve any problems I had.
In summary, it's durable if looked after (be sure to get a cover case and screen protector), performs just as well as some of the big name tablets and above all, fantastic for the price!
The best thing about this tablet it the screen. Its just a shame the performance was not there to go along with it.
1920X1200 - I have to admit its a nice screen. But its a little washed out on the colours and the brightness at full is a bit dull but its OK for dark rooms etc at night. Leave the screen saver on because it helps with sliding your finger around the screen. I took mine off to see if it would help the colours (it didnt) but the material they use (i presume glass but who knows) is weird. Its not smooth like glass. Even after a good clean, it felt rough and it was awkward to use.
Sound - GET A BLUETOOTH SPEAKER or some headphones! Terrible sound from this. Why bother putting TWO speakers on the back if you're not going to amplify them? Silly really.
Performance - This was my biggest problem. The specs on this is octacore with 2gb ram. Well Im not accusing them of lying but if it does contain those specs then they must be the absolute cheapest of the cheap components. Even you tube struggled never mind games!
Battery - Not bad. takes an overnight charge to get to 100% - can last a full day (not surprising by the screen brightness!)
Overall, if you want a big screen, and dont need performance and have super hearing (or a bluetooth speaker) then fine it's OK. I dont agree with the price tag tho to be honest.
Best wishes :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?