- Also check our best rated Android Tablet reviews
10.6" Fusion5 108 Octa Core Android Tablet PC - 2GB RAM - 16GB Storage - Now in Android 6.0 Marshmallow - Bluetooth 4.0 - 1366*768 IPS Screen - 7200mAh battery - 2MP front and 5MP rear camera, AutoFocus - Supports OTA Updates
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AMAZING VIEWER EXPERIENCE - this Fusion5 Android tablet comes with a 10.6 inch IPS screen allowing for an amazing viewer experience whether you are watching movies, web surfing, playing games or mulling over spreadsheets
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE & Power -2GB RAM - the Fusion5 Android 6.0 Marshmallow (From 20 November 2016) is perfect for multitude of uses. From an office workhorse to a games machine and a movie player! Further storage can also be added via a micro SD card (Supports upto a 64-gb TF-card) (not included).
- EXCELLENT OCTA-CORE CPU - the Octa-Core main processor and the Octa-Core graphic processor on this tablet ensures it's powerful than other Android tablets on the market today
- TAKE AMAZON PHOTOS AND VIDEOS - 2MP Front Camera and 5MP Rear Camera for the ultimate in camera technology to take that perfect photo or video
- 12 MONTHS UK WARRANTY AND US SERVICE CENTRE ASSISTANCE - Fusion5 is honouring warranties since 2011. We have the upmost confidence in our product range of tablets with Android - so much so that we offer a full 12 month UK warranty period, applicable to any of our US Service Centres nationwide. We are here to help!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Fusion5®- GREAT VALUE, GREAT DESIGN . GREAT EXPERIENCE. Best Android Tablets.
Fusion5 is a leading independent brand in the UK selling tablet PCs since 2010.
FANTASTIC VIEWING EXPERIENCE - tablet with Android 10.6'' screen display with advanced graphic technology. Free Android apps for tablets + Free Android tablet games.
ULTRA ENERGY-EFFICIENT - Cortex-A7 CPU Octa-core processor with advanced fabrication process - optimized DVFS and a Talking Standby mode.
CPU A83T, Cortex-A7, Octa core, 1.8GHz GPU PowerVR SGX544 Display 10.6-inch TFT LCD Resolution 1366*768 Pixels IPS Screen LCD Viewing Angle / Brightness 170° / 250cd/m2 Touch Panel Multi-Touch Capacitive IPS RAM 2GB DDR3 Nand Flash Nand flash 16GB OS Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow (From 20 November 2016) WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth Supported Network 2G: Not Supported 3G: Support 3G USB Dongle (Few models) Front Camera 2.0MP Rear Camera 5.0MP Battery 3.7V/7200mAh G-sensor Built In HDMI Supported Speaker & MIC Built In Hi-Fi Speaker *2 & MIC I/O 1*Micro USB Port, 1*USB 2.0, 1*TF Card Slot, 1*Earphone Jack,1*HDMI,1*DC In Language Support Multiple Languages Audio Format MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, APE, WAV Video Format AVI, 3GP, MP4, MKV, WMV, MOV Photo Format JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG Weight N.W. 580g (Tablet) Dimensions Tablet Dimensions 277.8*170*9.9mm
Top customer reviews
I see little point running through the technical aspects , it clearly does what it says on the tin for its very reasonable price. well chuffed.
I got it set up with my accounts and apps pretty quickly, and there was a firmware update a day or so later.
Processor does a great job, apps run smoothly, and internet browsing a breeze (I prefer to use chrome)
I installed videos, photos and music from a portable hard drive without any problem, and was able to chose to store them on the 23gb sd card I purchased at the same time using ES File Explorer which is pre-installed The tablet played all the video and music formats without issue. Flicking through photo albums is a delight!
Many have mentioned that he sound is low - OK, it's not loud, but perfectly audible - even with the case fitted. I use a bluetooth speaker most of the time to listen to music or bbc radio player, works great.
I have also connected a flash drive (usb stick) and been able to play music or transfer files from that to the device or sd card.
The camera is not a selling point, but ok for snaps in good light.
Overall great, can reccomend
There are several key issues with the device:
1. It has absolutely horrendous battery life. Seriously, don't bother using it without a charger nearby. You will be frustrated quickly.
2. It charges extremely slowly. Again, not great if you're looking to stick it on the charge for half an hour before you put a movie on.
3. When charging, it occasionally does not start when you power up and no amount of pressing the power button will change that. It will power on by itself several minutes later.
4. It has poor speakers and camera (this is not really an issue for me because what do you really expect at this price range)
5. The screen isn't great (but you expect this before you buy because you know it is a 720p screen)
Despite all of this, I have given it 3 stars because I purchased it to watch movies in bed and for that it does exactly what I want. However, now that I've had it for some time I don't think I could recommend it.
Apart from those issues a reasonable budget priced tablet that does the job without all the bells and whistles of expensive top range Tablets.
Connection to the internet was straight forward and has remained connected throughout, the Bluetooth connectivity is also good, battery life I would say is average but charges up fairly quickly.
The reasons for not getting five stars are as follows :-
Speaker volume is poor - OK with headphones
Build quality - not sure about longevity does feel a bit fragile - really recommend keeping it in a case.
Charger does not have a very long lead so have to sit fairly close to a power point or use an extension, the charger also feels a bit cheaply built.
Summary - So far great, for this price I am happy to put up with the poor speaker volume and if it lasts a couple of years it will have been a ral bargain
Have to admit.. I'm not very technical savy... But the customer service was brilliant!! 10/10
Would highly recommend
Beautiful tablet. Lovely picture.and I'm very very happy
Thank you to their customer support
Would definitely recommend.
I feel that the camera is poor especially for a 5 meg resolution.
I feel that the photo album is restrictive, and the tablet doesn`t seem to hold a charge as well as other tablets that I have.
If photography is important to you then look somewhere else.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The only down side is the photo quality is quite pore other than that grate.