1.8m - Mini DisplayPort to VGA Cable by Neet® - (VIDEO Adapter lead for Apple iMac- Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air & PC with Mini DP etc.) *** Supports New THUNDERBOLT Port ***
|Sale:||£10.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£18.96 (63%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *** IMPORTANT NOTE *** ::: Mini-DisplayPort is NOT FOR USE WITH earlier Apple Macs that have Mini-DVI - PLEASE CHECK YOUR PORT - The Mini-DVI adapter is available from Neet Cables.
- 1.8m cable - Mini DisplayPort 1.1a (male) input to VGA (male) output - Connect new generation Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air with Mini Displayport to a VGA monitor (VGA Cable is NOT required)
- Supports 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reduced blanking resolution. EDID pass-through from source to display.
- 5.4Gbp Bandwidth over 2 lanes. Integrated triple 10bit - 162 Mhz Video DAC for analog VGA singal output - Spread spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction. Automatic sink detection.
- *** Neet® Specialist Customer Support *** LIFETIME WARRANTY ***
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The new MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air each have a Mini DisplayPort that allows you to connect an external display or projector using an adapter -------------------- This Mini DisplayPort adapter cable converts the video output to VGA for use with a VGA monitor or display. The cable is 1.8m long and incorporates a male VGA connector so no VGA cable is required to complete the connection. ------------------------ PLEASE NOTE ::: Mini DisplayPort is NOT FOR USE WITH earlier Apple Macs that have Mini-DVI - PLEASE CHECK YOUR PORT - The Mini-DVI adapter is available from Neet Cables.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Product arrived in a transparent bag, with detailed instruction attached to the bag. Instructions were very useful, help to setup the visual and audio features in the macbook. Using this product on a mid-2013 macbook air. Btw this is not an original product from Apple, otherwise it would have cost 2-3 times more. Nevertheless, the product was pretty well made. No sharp corners. The cable is pretty good, doesn't feel cheap and flimsy. My hdmi cable fits perfectly into the hdmi slot, not too loose or tight. The display port jack also fits perfectly into the macbook air's slot. Using this product, I've connected the macbook air to an external monitor with built-in speakers. And it does what it says on the tin! Both display and audio is transferred to the external monitor. Very good product for the price.
I would seriously recommend spending the extra and getting a decent branded product, like Belkin, which I also own and can safely say is 10X the product this is.
Upon first use, you need to set up the sound to come through your TV - This you do in System Preferences - Sounds - then choose your TV. After this, when you plug in or unplug, the Mac automatically routes the sound correctly.
I'm very pleased with this cable, and the excellent sound and vision on my TV from the Air.
If you are looking for a way to connect your new MacBook Pro to your TV, just hook this up via a HDMI cable and you're away, dead easy.