Colin (QC Ellis) has spent most of his adult life exploring personal and spiritual development in many forms. He keeps it real, and grounded in personal experience.
What has he done?
* Several long (3+months - 9 month) Buddhist meditation retreats.
* Taught meditation for a charity to help people with anxiety and depression.
* Contributing writer for the best-seller, "Are YOU the Missing Piece?".
* Created and taught courses on Personal Development.
* Guest speaker on online Summits and podcasts.
* Trained in several healing modalities and psychotherapies.
* A decade as a Royal Marine Commando - from age 16 - initially to boost his confidence!
Although Colin writes in a formal(ish) style, in person his presence is more like that of a monk than a motivational speaker. If you are into self-help, see what his next project is, plus he'd love to hear from you about your experience and aspirations so get in touch, via www.QCEllis.com