on 14 December 2015
this book is the worst one I have ever got in my life. It is not worth a penny.
Sorry. Don't buy it.
on 19 August 2009
I have read this book twice, and I am in the fourth week of training. Whats good about this book is, it explains in depth how the diet works, and it gives you a step by step guide of what you can and can't eat, it also tells you the benefits of the diet. It's also explains things in layman terms so everyone can understand. It also has illustrations on how to execute all the different exercises that you need to perform, I can honestly say that this book is the real deal, I say this because I have been training for the last fifteen years and people who know me have commented, saying this is the leanest and most defined they have ever seen me, one person even ask if i was taking steroids! no such thing. As the book says the first two weeks are the hardest, because of the dramatic change, but after that its smooth sailing, its a well written book, at times you want to jump ahead just to get started, but persevere its interesting and informative, and you begin to realize where you have been going wrong all those years. A great book, you can almost call this the Bible for fitness, honestly I would expect nothing less from Men's Health

L George
on 13 November 2010
Bought this a year ago and found what is mostly a free weights regime very useful for my own gym sessions. The diet also was initially something new to try and did show minimal results. Can recommend the broccoli mash. However, no carbs after a month combined with the weight regime can kind of turn you into a psychotic and I think the wife was beginning to see a real change in my personality. Stopped being a fan thereafter. I have lost 10 kilos since then from just going to the gym regularly and using free weights and cardio. What can I say, if it works for you go for it, but make sure you don't have a relationship before you start this one! TNT is about right.
on 4 June 2009
Just a brief review - bought this book 2 weeks ago and have now read it from start to finish.

It has certainly cleared up all the misunderstandings i had of diet, health, exercise and fitness. and more importantly, how all these should be tied together to achieve the best results as quickly as possible...and not just that, to make a change for the rest of your life.

EVERYTHING is backed up by studies, tests and known scientific FACTS - theres no hocuspocus like every other diet i have seen. When they say "dont do this" they give a detailed reason for it - so you KNOW why you shouldnt do it.

Its an excellent book thats easy going to read and i think every man on the planet should have a copy.

Another great thing is that this diet and exercise plan is targeted towards MEN, and their is a difference between how a man is made and how a woman is made - which directly effects how you exercise and what you should eat.
on 2 April 2011
If your a fat bloater who knows its time to save your life this is the book for you. I was nearly 17 stone and this book turned everything around. Its not a plan that that i could do forever but it certainly did more than get the ball rolling for me!

This book knows what men like and it knows how to get us into shape without us missing out on the really good stuff.
on 22 November 2016
Great diet book. Following this, and training, I lost 18lbs in 4 weeks.
on 26 October 2015
Briefly, I had been training on & off for 25years.... Following the widely accepted nutritional norms (choosing carbs over fats). 6 weeks into this lifestyle and I can see my abs for the first time! I'm 45!
on 7 March 2013
Excellent book, best weight loss/tone up book I have ever used, Was originally 15 stone before starting the TNT Diet, now 11 stone & in the best shape of my life. Would easily recommend.
on 21 June 2012
Brilliant book, packed with loads of useful. Anyone wanting to build Lean Muscle or Drop Body fat Clean and fast, the TnT diet is the way to go. A+++
on 27 October 2014
Easy to read and follow. Explains the what why and when, and it works