on 21 March 2013
Instead of just having a basic rope like thread around your neck, when you are all dressed up for a night out just does not look right.

However, the Classic Handcrafted Pearl Glasses Hanger looks so classy when hanging around your neck. It makes you feel better and look much better.
on 20 March 2013
Excllent service - goods arrived the next day. The chain is dainty and durable and standing up to tough use by my disabled 87 year old mother.
on 9 January 2014
I bought 2 of these, one for my mum as well. Wear them every day, and get a few ladies asking where I bought them from. It looks like a piece of jewellery as well as holding my glasses on.
The company were very helpful when I asked them to change the ends of the loops to rubber, no problem. Will buy more from this company
on 23 August 2013
A stylish, strong chain that looks glamorous but also practical. Delivered in a lovely bag with extra holds. Highly recommended.
on 27 June 2013
This chain makes a necessary item more of a decorative item. I don't mind wearing this at all. Goes with anything.
on 12 November 2013
I have lost two pairs of spectacles and this is an absolutely
beautiful way of ensuring they are kept round my neck.
Absolutely love it!
on 6 February 2013
Bought as a gift for an elderly relative who wanted something a bit prettier than her usual spectacles chain and she was very happy with it.
on 20 November 2013
It's very classy for when you're going out and you are dressed up. It's like wearing a string of pearls very posh
on 17 November 2013
This chain not only looks classy but it is very practical and looks really good. I am really pleased. Thank you.
on 18 May 2016
Very pleased with this item - it is sturdy but pretty and does it's job well. It was packaged 'prettily' in a little bag, and I was also pleasantly surprised to find a small bonus gift alongside it.