on 2 January 2013
I didn't think this would really work as it was a general printer driver. When installed I let it search for my Canon MG5300 series wireless printer and it found it straight away. I printed the test page and it was great. It lists hundreds of printers in the driver list and I would recommend trying it for any wireless printer.
on 29 January 2013
Downloaded this so I could use my canon MG5360? wifi printer it' certainly not clear how to set up. And printing from your kindle should be straight forward and included as standard without the need for apps!
on 8 March 2013
Five stars it worked brilliantly with my kindle fire, start off I have a wireless printer, Really recommend it, great.
on 8 December 2012
I tried this app with my Epson px 730 network printer firstly it was not in the list of printers, which was strange given that it is a recent model and the huge list that is there is populated with a plethora of non network printers .No matter what I did it could not detect my network printer. Free yes but nice if it would work
on 9 February 2013
This simply does not work...
I have "exceded my print allowance" how come I have yet to print???
Also you are constantly asked to "upgrade to the pro edition"...
Waste of Space - Now deleted!
on 20 May 2016
This works with Amazon fire kindle, and cannon wireless printers. I wanted to print e-receipts etc. This app makes it possible.

The downsides are:
1. You can only print one page at a time. But this shouldn't be much of an issue as most docs only have about 1-3 pages anyway.
2. You first have to save it to a PDF document. Then you open this app and search your documents and print from there. So its a bit more difficult than direct printing.
3. You get a watermark across the page saying "printbot evaluation version". So would not be any use for official docs. That didn't happen with the first few prints but has with the rest, so far anyway. So I've changed my review accordingly from 4stars to 2.

I haven't tried printing photos, so I can't really comment on that yet. But it does print the pictures on the documents ok.
on 23 June 2016
Hate this app.used to be able to print from articles news, emails and sites no problem on my wireless link to printer. Now I have to go through so many processes before I can print - not straight off.
on 22 February 2013
This not only took up valuable space on my kindle fire, but it failed absolutely to print anything except the test page.
After the 4th attempt. Then failed on All other apps.
Not very impressed at all have now deleted from device!! A waste of time and effort.
on 14 January 2013
I was excited to find this app because I thought it would allow me to print from my Kindle Fire HD, but it did not have my printer drivers. I downloaded the nearest one but it could not connect to the printer. Tried putting in the printer IP address but it didnt work.
on 2 November 2013
I started to install this app on my Kindle Fire HD but stopped it when it required one to sign up to Itunes. Which I do not have nor want. I was searching for an application to allow direct printing from the Kindle to a WIFI enabled Printer