Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

has your order been dispatched yet ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Sep 2012 17:44:10 BDT
Mine still says dispatching soon since 12 midday today.

Posted on 20 Sep 2012 17:52:55 BDT
T. Flaxman says:
same here, it better arrive tomorrow, i paid for super postage!

Posted on 20 Sep 2012 18:03:27 BDT
P. Prasher says:
got dispatched about an hour ago on first class delivery, being delivered by hdnl

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Sep 2012 18:10:10 BDT
lucky you oh well time to play Torchlight 2

Posted on 20 Sep 2012 18:32:53 BDT
Jamie says:
Mine says it's just been dispatched but it says it won't be delivered until the 25th. Are they serious by this? Why should I use their service when I can go to my local game store and get it on the day? Please tell me the estimate is a worst case scenario. I've been waiting for this game for over a year now! D:

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Sep 2012 19:11:10 BDT
P. Prasher says:
What delivery did you pick? Super saver gives the worst case scenario, the others don't

Posted on 20 Sep 2012 19:11:40 BDT
Jamie says:
Could only afford the free one...

Posted on 20 Sep 2012 21:35:02 BDT
Rob says:
Mine's still 'Dispatching Soon' :( I've always found (regardless of postage option) that a game i've pre-ordered from Amazon either arrives one day before or on release day. To be honest, I've grown to expect the game early when ordering from Amazon.

I just hope it arrives in time to waste the whole of the weekend playing Borderlands 2! :D

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 05:57:56 BDT
Ninjabadger says:
I've just got an email saying that it will take longer than originally expected to fullfill my order... I ordered it on the 5th July... I've got a bad feeling about this, I only ordered through amazon because game screwed up with mass effect 3

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Sep 2012 07:58:33 BDT
I also got the same e-mail. Now i've got to go into town to pick up a copy and return this one and hopefully get a full refund.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 10:47:03 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 21 Sep 2012 16:53:02 BDT]

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 12:45:18 BDT
Duckz says:
I've just had the postman come round as well, and no sign of my Borderlands 2... I ordered in June! Come on Amazon, I paid extra to get it here on release day- if I don't get it by the end of today, be sure I am getting in contact and demanding my money back! Its not fair on those that paid extra. You promised release-day delivery, I paid for release day delivery, I EXPECT release day delivery!

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 15:28:44 BDT
M. Leam says:
Amazon can promise release day delivery all they like, but if Royal Mail are completely useless then its not Amazons fault. You paid for first class delivery, thats not an amazon service its royal mail.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  20 Sep 2012
Latest post:  21 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about