Customer Discussions > The Twilight Journals forum

Do you get all four of the journals?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Jul 2009 16:52:16 BDT
as it says. Do you get one, two three or four of these?

Posted on 17 Aug 2009 15:02:55 BDT
D. White says:
That is exactly what i was wondering!? It sounds that way but surely that would be too good to be true!?

Posted on 18 Aug 2009 21:22:32 BDT
are they just plain paged note books as well ?

I'm confused a little !

Posted on 22 Aug 2009 23:12:42 BDT
Mattie says:
you get all 4 as far as i'm aware and yeh i'm afraid i'm prety sure they're plain paged which, with my handwriting will deff spell disaster!...im still gonna buy them though :P

Posted on 26 Aug 2009 14:26:53 BDT
Belladonna says:
They are apparently plain page journals, but each interspersed on some of the pages with quotes from the equivilent book (eg the twilight notebook has twilight quotes, new moon new moon quotes and so on) - at least according to the us sites that are selling them!

Posted on 31 Aug 2009 21:34:24 BDT
N. Johnston says:
does anyone know how big they are? i really want them and they'd come in handy for my uni notes but they'd be no good really if they were only tiny =(

Posted on 4 Oct 2009 20:03:44 BDT
Hutch says:
I looked on her official site and she said there are all 4 books.
Love the books and want this!!!

Posted on 11 Dec 2009 19:26:07 GMT
Michy says:
Why are there 3 versions on the UK amazon site? I'm so confused :S
They're different images and different price as well. Are they all official?

Posted on 19 Nov 2010 20:34:29 GMT
John Wade says:
I have these notebooks, they are A5 (I think) and have plain pages. Yet some of the pages have watermarked designs and quotes from the corresponding books. You get all four of the books as well so you can do more writing, they can then be stored in the tin. I love the Twilight series and the notebooks are very pretty, and a nice thing to have if you are a fan of the books too.

Posted on 3 Dec 2010 22:09:02 GMT
So i bought them from HMV during the summer, you get all 4 in a tin, they are a5 size, the twilight one has stephenie meyers favourite quotes from twilight in it, the new moon was has her favourites from new and so on, they are plain paged and have no lines, but i absoloutely love them and for this price you should definitely get them!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  28 Jul 2009
Latest post:  3 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Twilight Journals (The Twilight Saga)
The Twilight Journals (The Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer (Journal - 13 Oct 2009)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (65)