How can you check what number you have?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Dec 2011 09:26:02 GMT
Hi, I noticed that some of the reviewers have mentioned what number they've received ('x' from a total 'xxx'). Where do you look on the box set to see this? I'm curious but can't seem to find where its printed!

Posted on 16 Dec 2011 21:08:20 GMT
i am also wondering number films are in the box set as it looks like there are only 4 discs that i can see so where are the other 4 discs in the box set please.

Posted on 6 Jan 2012 20:36:10 GMT
D. Ryan says:
There are multiple films on multiple discs. It's a 4 disc box set with all 8 films on.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Jan 2012 10:36:51 GMT
Hi D.Ryan, I was actually asking about the number which tells you what actual number you received from a limited number of manufactured copies. So, in theory if you wanted to resell your boxset at a later date - you could say something like "Oh, I've got number 3 from only a 100 copies that were manufactured from this limited edition". Not that I'm planning on selling mine but as some people have commented on the number they received from Amazon - I was curious to see what my one was!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  4 Dec 2011
Latest post:  7 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2011] by Daniel Radcliffe (DVD - 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,980)