Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 250GB Console forum

xbox 360 advice

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Jul 2011 18:52:35 BDT
D. Gooddy says:
Dear the xbox 360/gaming community,

i'm hoping to buy the new xbox 360 shortly but there are a few things kind of making me a bit shaky on buying it.

My biggest concern is the reliability of it, in the past friends have told me they've gone through 2-3 360's because of rrod or some other reason and that it just over heats and your house suddenly sounds like an airbase.

Not wanting to spark yet another console war but i do have a ps3 and was wondering if online experience on the 360 is actually much better than the ps3 as people claim it to be.

Lastly and i don't really expect anyone to know this but a 360 bought in Hong Kong should be able to play english games (PAL) i checked regions and i think they're both PAL but just checking

Thank you very much for your time reading this article! :)

- David

Posted on 1 Aug 2011 22:00:40 BDT
I have both ps3 n 360. , have got slim xbox360 , dont worry about failure rate, slims r lot better in that regard, in my opinion multi platform games look better on 360. , as i play shooters mostly , the 360 trigger buttons suit that a lot, ps3 controller feels flimsy not that robust, vibration and the feel of shooting n firing a gun is lot better as well. Xboxlive is a lot better, better server, menus , content n no lag as well. Halo reach , gears of war n forza r the best exclusives on 360 , u must play them.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  23 Jul 2011
Latest post:  1 Aug 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 250GB Console
Xbox 360 250GB Console by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.2 out of 5 stars (305)