Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Dec 2011 11:28:46 GMT
D says:
Would this fit onto and work with a blackberry playbook?

Posted on 2 Dec 2011 17:52:17 GMT
D says:
I would really like to know if this really neat looking little keyboard case would work with my new Blackberry playbook?? I would be most grateful to anyone who knows the answer to this question! Can't see how to ask the actual seller directly!

Posted on 26 Dec 2011 16:30:53 GMT
would this fit my blackberry playbook

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Dec 2011 05:51:55 GMT
N. Bohannon says:
Hey i bought one and the answer is yes and no! Yes it fits ok, and it arrived fast. No cos it has a standard USB on it and the adaptor to change it to micro USB for the playbook is tricky to source (looking right now). Ideally you need a right angled micro usb so that it all fits nicely. Also there is something about pin 4 which seems important. I have got hold of a right angled adaptor which all fits great, but is dead due to this pin 4 issue (see other posts from people on here). So yes and no.

Posted on 27 Dec 2011 06:08:59 GMT
Last edited by the author on 27 Dec 2011 06:10:23 GMT
N. Bohannon says:
Update: I just ordered this http://www.chinabuye.com/usb-2-0-type-a-female-to-micro-usb-5pin-type-b-male-adapter-connector

looks good and costs £1.00 so fingers crossed. Will post here when it arrives. Its not right angled but if there isnt room i can turn the playbook upside down in the case (playbook is so cool) so that the adaptor comes out of the top.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Dec 2011 09:49:33 GMT
That would be great if u could let me know if it works with the new usb cable

Posted on 8 Jan 2012 04:15:41 GMT
did the new usb work with this, dont want buy case and keyboard as wouldnt know what else to buy with it. be helpful for any help

Posted on 9 Jan 2012 10:17:03 GMT
N. Bohannon says:
hi there
I am waiting for it to arrive. They have sent me loads of emails as updates on my purchase (of the adaptor lead) and it is now on its way from China (and has been for a week) so i guess it will arrive soon.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2012 10:52:44 GMT
That's great, thanks for letting me know

Posted on 14 Jan 2012 21:17:40 GMT
Last edited by the author on 14 Jan 2012 21:18:37 GMT
N. Bohannon says:
hi its arrived and ...................................... it doesnt work arrrgghhhhh. I think i will write off the 7 squid i spent on this and buy a new KB. The problem is that i bought a different one a month or so ago and it keeps dropping the bluetooth connection so it is a tricky thing to get right. Looks like its Apples 3rd gen keyboard or the TGO one as both of those seem to work.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Jan 2012 21:53:09 GMT
Thanks for letting me know, greatly appreciated. Not too sure what I am buying

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 15:10:55 BDT
Has anyone sorted this problem yet!?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
New 7" Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard (including Micro USB adapter) With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 7" Tablet PC ePad aPad Device
New 7" Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard (including Micro USB adapter) With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 7" Tablet PC ePad aPad Device by Time2®
3.6 out of 5 stars   (862)