Is it worth it for multiplayer only?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Dec 2009 08:12:24 GMT
Flamingstorm says:
I am thinking of buying this game for playing multiplayer with a friend on xbox live. I would have no interest in the single player. I have played CoD5 WaW with said friend on xbox live always in party chat and I have heard this game does not allow that in multiplayer. Is it worth getting this game to play with this friend online or not?

Posted on 3 Jan 2010 02:46:12 GMT
Yes. Although party chat is not allowed in most game modes you can have party chat in Mercenary Team Deathmatch and a few others that I cant think of. Dont let this put you off buying this game because you will have a blast. There is a way round this though, Select your Profile, then Edit Profile and then select Privacy Settings. Select the Voice and Text menu and choose Friends Only. You'll now only be able to hear people on your friends list during any Modern Warfare 2 game type, and only your friends will be able to hear you.

Posted on 3 Mar 2010 16:53:08 GMT
L. Smith says:
Yes it is. But expect to be frustrated by campers and all that rubbish. Some kills are pretty cheap and very farfetched, such as the long distance knife lunge attack (cant remember what its called).

Posted on 26 Mar 2010 19:08:50 GMT
DragonsGash says:
Commando

If you liked WAW you'll probably not like this. It's much faster paced and full to the brim of people glitching and cheating their way to try and top the leader boards.

Get bad company 2 instead. Teamwork aspect of bad copany is really well thought out and the pace fits what you experienced in World at War.

Plus you can have a party chat.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  31 Dec 2009
Latest post:  26 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360) by Activision (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (637)