is it worth buying a xbox even though i have ps3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Mar 2010 21:31:52 GMT
Is it true or a rumour that microsoft are going to bring out a new console this year, also which is better xbox or ps3? im looking to buy a xbox as i have heard good things about them.

Posted on 26 Mar 2010 15:41:51 GMT
GeeJayBee says:
I have both PS3 and Xbox 360 and apart from Uncharted 2 there isn't a really great game thats not available on the XBOX. If I had to choose 1 I would choose the XBOX. Why?..... Halo, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead.
Having said that the PS3 is worth buying just for the 2 Uncharted games. Also if you dont want to watrch live TV you can not pay a TV license and just watch BBC iplayer on the PS3!!. (All legal - I have had my setup checked by the TV licensing inspectors!!)

Posted on 22 May 2010 10:49:10 BDT
Bradley J says:
Its a great idea to have both, i do. I mainly do all my gaming on my xbox 360 and play online on xbox live.
As for PS3. I mainly use it to play the exclusives and use it as a multi media center as it has massive HHD space and blu ray.
But yeah, Xbox 360 is great and no, there woun't be a new xbox console for some time although it is possible they might make a slim xbox 360 but that will not change its features, just the size.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa3190528)

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  1 Mar 2010
Latest post:  22 May 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Super Elite Console (250 GB Hard Drive) with Forza 3 (Xbox 360)
Xbox 360 Super Elite Console (250 GB Hard Drive) with Forza 3 (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (28)