Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > The Sims 2 (PC CD) forum

wondering whether to buy soms not sure if my computer (quite an old Dell)will run it anyone have any help for me?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Jan 2008 15:32:09 GMT
skybatwig says:
does anyone know if my computer (Dell, reasonably old) will run sims 2 because we had sims triple deluxe but it stopped working suddenly so I'm not sure if I should buy sims 2. Any help? If you do have any ideas it would be great if you could tell me!
Thanks loads!

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jan 2008 18:39:52 GMT
DayvW says:
i think u shud try and get it cheap and just have to risk it because if it works then you will spend many happy hours on it as it is an amazing game.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jan 2008 21:45:53 GMT
caaboom says:
I have a 3 year old computer and i works fine. The only thing is that its quite slow loading the game ( but I do have ALL the additonal expansion packs) so that could be the reason, otherwise no problems with it crashing the pc etc.

Posted on 2 Nov 2011 19:16:16 GMT
Kieran brown says:
we need to know the specs of the computer
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Sims 2 (PC CD) forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  5 Jan 2008
Latest post:  2 Nov 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sims 2 (PC CD)
The Sims 2 (PC CD) by Electronic Arts (Windows 2000 / 98 / Me / NT / XP)
4.2 out of 5 stars (458)