This over the door ironing hook is very useful if you live in a tiny room or flat, because you can easily place it over the door to hold your hangers. Another suggestion is that you stick it to a wall bookshelf.
- Looks really strong and holds a lot of hangers without bending.
- Is useful for a lot of stuff:
- To hang clothes after washing them up
- To let clothes dry after doing some sort of exercise
- To put clothes that will be reused but that you don't want to place in the wardrobe with clean clothes.
- Can be attached either to a slim bookshelf or to a very thick door (although in the latter I've not tested over many days to see if it won't break)
- Nothing at the moment :D