Why will it take 9-12 days for this to be dispatched?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Jul 2007 14:36:14 BDT
Segat1 says:
Fairly crap considering Woolworths have it ready to go.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jul 2007 21:05:06 BDT
Robmeister says:
Buy it from Woolworths then

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jul 2007 22:33:20 BDT
G. Robinson says:
A £10 saving makes me inclined to wait.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2007 07:37:07 BDT
I ordered this book since June 12. On July 7 they told me they have it ready to dispatch it and they ,charged it to my credit card. Now, they told me, and all of us, that they going to dispatch it late July. Why didn't this people didn't tell the truth since the beginning. How many customers are on my situation: without the book and without the money? Amazon Uk should be more considerate with their clients. I wait for Amazon UK's answer and also for the book and the money.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2007 09:07:10 BDT
M. Fleming says:
Borders and Waterstone's both have it for £5 off. I may wait to see what Sussex Stationers will do, as they often have hardbacks at half price.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2007 13:12:32 BDT
Thought about using the "reporting abuse" icon as you have been abused in my opinion, however it seems to assume you are the abuser rather than the abused. Surely they've credited your credit card by now and apologised with a reason....

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2007 14:55:54 BDT
G. M. Ward says:
If you are flying through a major airport, Borders/Books Etc. is selling it in paperback for £15.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2007 19:06:41 BDT
Don't know what you are on about recieved e mail that it has been sent out and I should recieve them the 19 th of July and this is an international order.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jul 2007 13:29:29 BDT
Awful service from Amazon on this. Says in stock and can be delivered as soon as tomorrow but then order confirmation page says antime up to 24th July. Wont be using again.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Jul 2007 01:32:55 BDT
G. Robinson says:
Worry not - mine arrived today after order placed on Monday.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jul 2007 21:14:04 BDT
My local charity shop says they are expect copies to start arriving in the next few days.......
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  9 Jul 2007
Latest post:  20 Jul 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Blair Years: Extracts from The Alastair Campbell Diaries
The Blair Years: Extracts from The Alastair Campbell Diaries by Alastair Campbell (Hardcover - 9 July 2007)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (50)