Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Aug 2013 16:55:25 BDT
can anyone give me the dimensions of the andrew james halogen oven pete bidd,

Posted on 14 Nov 2013 13:39:01 GMT
Pete_ says:
It's an odd shape to measure, as it's approximately 15 inches long, with a 12 inch diameter bowl.
The extra, is the handles, on the base frame for the bowl.
It's around 13 inches tall handle down, 16 inches when it's up and which increases by 3 inch increments, when you add the rings.

I've seen pizza and chips done in one, on the coffee table, with no damage to the table!

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Nov 2013 18:06:47 GMT
I bought a nice sheet of PINE, [ which cost almost as much as the oven,, ] from B&Q, cit it to fit on the top of the hob, and it works great, you have to place it first, then take away after use, but, what the hell, no problem, wifes happy, and the halogen oven is a cracker, BEST on the market,
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks by Andrew James
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,386)