Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Wii Fit (Wii) forum

wii fit game only

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 33 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Jun 2008 20:40:05 BDT
Last edited by the author on 9 Jun 2008 20:40:35 BDT
angry bunny says:
hello,
does anyone know where i can get just the wii fit disk itself please

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jun 2008 23:43:43 BDT
Last edited by the author on 9 Jun 2008 23:45:27 BDT
Jules(Paris) says:
Dear Angry Bunny

I believe it is only available with the the Wii fit package (i.e board).

Have you got a problem,,,,like dogs bitten it, or kids inserted in to VHS etc . If so then maybe you could contact Nintendo Uk direct and with proof of Purchase of Wii Fit they may give/or sell you a replacement disc at a discounted price as it of no use with out the board.

Or if you have bought wii fit using Visa in the last I think 30 days...there is some sort of insurance if something goes wrong, like lost,stolen etc ...or at least a few years back there used to be, even if its an accident/theft...could check that route out.

If you have not got Wii fit board , the game isn't really of any use with out it..

Sorry, as I am not sure why you need just disc so can not think of any other options

If your happy to give more details I can try of think of other solutions ;0)
Cheers Jules

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2008 10:05:16 BDT
angry bunny says:
hello jules,
thanks for advice,i have now contacted ninetendo direct and hopefully they will be able to help !!
the disc got damaged and i am just left with the board which is so annoying
will let you know outcome
many thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2008 14:02:09 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 11 Aug 2008 11:43:31 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2008 14:44:39 BDT
Jules(Paris) says:
S baron
I hear what you are saying but if you get the Wii 'chipped ' are you not making your warranty invalid..?

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2008 14:48:43 BDT
Jules(Paris) says:
Hi Angry Bunny

Would be nice to know what they can do for you. I can not see why they would not replace under the circumstances, the games only been out since 25th April, so its not like its 1 year old or more, and its off no use without the board.

Hope all goes well, Hope to hear from you soon Jules.

P.S The other route is to check out Credit card....as some do cover you for 1st 30 days or so if you have accident...

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2008 15:58:16 BDT
S. Baron says:
Jules(Paris)

Yes but it depends on how old it is, mine will be 2 years in november so if i did it it wouldn't affect the warranty. I am not condoning chipping as it is used to run illegal games but there a lot who use it to back up games to stop the kids trashing the originals.

i just send mine to bed, early, very early in fact so i can actually use the dam thing.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jun 2008 20:59:29 BDT
Clare Ross says:
HELLO

COULD U TELL ME WHERE I COULD GET MY WII CHIPPED?

THANX

CLARE

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jul 2008 08:42:55 BDT
Jules(Paris) says:
S Baron

Your right about UK Law, same in France (so must a Euro one!!!)

Infact last year in France they pulled a load of DVD's that had put a 'new' anti copy protection system on it (sadly cannt remember which Film it was now) as a number of people had complained they couldn't make a back up. The French being French made the Shops pull the lot off the shelves and told them to take the anti copy protection software off and re-release it !!!.Must have cost the film Company a small fortune.
I think the majority still have the macro software on them over here...but still your corrcet if you own the original you can make a copy for yourself...and if your box is out of warranty then getting it chipped in theory should do no harm.

Jules

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jul 2008 09:36:18 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 11 Aug 2008 11:14:24 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2008 17:05:24 BDT
I need a wii fit disc only too. My kids have scratched ours and like you say the board is usless without it. why cant they supply discs only, like the the other games on sale.
I have tried to go on nintendo sight direct to see if i could get a replacement but cant seem to get through on the phone number. Also the warrenty is only valid int he US or Canada.Have you got anywhere yet, if so i would appreciate it if you could share it with me.
Cheers Ann

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2008 17:11:06 BDT
Try e-bay i thought i saw discs only on there

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2008 17:15:30 BDT
I have ,and they cost a fortune almost as much as what I payed for whole package
Thanks for your help

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2008 20:44:29 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 11 Aug 2008 11:14:24 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jul 2008 11:08:53 BDT
Jules(Paris) says:
Angry Bunny

How do did you get on with Nintendo....as appear a number of others are in your situation...if they did come good, which number / or email address did you use.. Many thanks
Jules ;0)

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jul 2008 11:18:55 BDT
Last edited by the author on 8 Jul 2008 19:05:00 BDT
Jules(Paris) says:
Mr. Markus A. Bischoff

If you bought in Europe warranty WILL be VALID...in Europe.

Try finding a Euro email address. There are many previous things that Nin have done for USA/CA market,like original wi didn't have covers for remote/hand strap, after many many emails for Uk, they finally posted a FREE offer,like USA for the Gel covers for those that could prove purchase was before Nov 2007.So they do finally get around to helping UK/Euro customers but takes some time and alot of emails.

I wish you all the luck-- can you try the Credit card route..did you buy with Visa...as (i know it was some years back) but I had cover on my visa for things between 30-100 days old if i accidentally broke or lost them !!!.

Cheers Jules

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2008 16:09:13 BDT
Its been 70 days since i received the wii fit so prehaps the credit card might insure. Just tried ringing the number you gave. closed over the weekend. open mon-fri8-30am-5pm
will try again monday but at least it rang and an automated sevice was present.
So lets cross fingers.
cheers for the info.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Aug 2008 02:26:53 BDT
e c sanchez says:
Yes I'd like to know too, as I'm in the same boat. One of my kids got it scratched, so we have the board and just want to buy the disk again...The Wii's for family use, so this kind of thing is bound to happen, so Come on Nintendo sort it out!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Aug 2008 12:24:33 BDT
Mr. A. Bob says:
the disk is not sold on its own. You'd have to speak to the place you ordered you wii fit from. i've seen other accessories for wii fit / yoga mat, weights ,but not the board of wii game by itself. http://wii.uk.net/

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Aug 2008 03:10:28 BDT
Jules(Paris) says:
angry bunny

Did you ever get a new disc from Nintendo?

Cheers Jules

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Nov 2008 13:55:16 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 3 Nov 2008 13:59:01 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Nov 2008 14:07:41 GMT
RE: wii fit diskĢ
Sent: 23 October 2008 09:22:49
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx, thank you for your e-mail.

Please contact the Service Centre on the address below and they will be able to help you. They can be ordered from our warehouse in Germany at a charge of £28.00. Alternatively you can purchase it by post. Please make sure that your full name and address details are included in the package together with your cheque made payable to 'Codestorm re Nintendo'. This price is fully inclusive of return p&p and VAT.

Kind regards,

Your Nintendo Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nintendo Service Centre,
CoDEstorm House, Walton Road, Farlington, Hampshire, PO6 1TR.

Tel - 0870 6060247 (Calls charged at the National rate)

Service Centre Hours 08.30 to 19.00 Monday to Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recived this from a email i sent them. hope it helps.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Nov 2008 21:08:26 GMT
Hi
I was just wondering how you got on with nintend as I ruined my disc as well

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jan 2009 16:09:07 GMT
I know it's a bit late replying but just in case you haven't already bought a replacement - my 1 year old daughter scratched my disc to bits and it wouldn't work and I took it into "Game" today. They charged me £2.93 and repaired the disc for me. It took them most of the day and they had to put it through their repair machine lots of times but the guys were great and I've just brought it home and checked it and its absolutely fine. It might be worth trying this before going to the expense of a new one. Mines had lots of really deep scratches along the edges.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jan 2009 10:44:44 GMT
M. Moore says:
Thanks for that H Jack

My son has scratched ours and it's not even a month old. On my way to Game now.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Wii Fit (Wii) forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  33
Initial post:  9 Jun 2008
Latest post:  21 Jun 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions