Customer Discussions > Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360) forum

wheres my hitman absolution??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Nov 2012 13:08:41 GMT
anyone else not received there copy of the game?? i shudnt whine really cause i should have just gone out and bought it but since i knew i was going to be at home thought i would pre order it from amazon and get it delievered.. there should be something saying this will not be delieved on the release date.. lesson learned haha

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Nov 2012 15:05:26 GMT
Sam says:
I quite agree, I've payed for expedited delivery just to ensure a release day arrival and it's still failed to turn up.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Nov 2012 16:37:50 GMT
T. R. Hyde says:
I really hope you complain, usually when you pre-order the free delivery gets it to you on the day but paying all that money for expedited and it hasnt arrived really takes the biscuit.

Posted on 20 Nov 2012 19:31:44 GMT
M.Robb says:
I got mine today without a problem, was free delivery aswell. Had problems with Halo 4 and Blops 2 though over the last few weeks.

Posted on 21 Nov 2012 11:35:05 GMT
Last edited by the author on 21 Nov 2012 11:36:23 GMT
T. R. Hyde says:
The day after release i still haven't got mine, talk about annoying! I don't think its amazon, the royal mail suck where i live, it seems they can't be bothered to deliver anything so they skip some parcels/ mail.

Posted on 21 Nov 2012 16:22:12 GMT
I too payed for 1st class delivery and no love posted through my letterbox.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Nov 2012 22:23:46 GMT
M. Geddes says:
well I pre-rdered back in may ... game was released on 20th of november amazon emailed me it wld be sent by then!!! Its now the 22nd still no show?

Hope its not lost in the mail
I have tried to find am page on amazon to address missed order but couldn't find one ...tho to be fair once you put deliveries thru the post box its royal pains issue

My copy of black ops 2 came a day late last week

Certainly not ordering another game thru amazon again! Unless its download able which is the way its bound to go soon anyway .... rant over
On a plus note ... hit an sniper challenge is good :-) but still hungry for the final game

Posted on 22 Nov 2012 16:46:35 GMT
T. R. Hyde says:
22nd, 2 days after release day and i still dont have it.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2012 01:40:10 GMT
A Taxpayer says:
Mine arrived on 22nd, having pre-ordered in May. Not impressed. If yours arrives tomorrow, keep it sealed and send it back - and look out for the Black Friday offer at 12:00 to save some money. Having missed this chance myself, which was even more annoying, hopefully someone else can benefit. Having played a few hours, I wish I'd cancelled the pre-order and waited for Far Cry 3.

Posted on 23 Nov 2012 12:04:52 GMT
Dave Arthur says:
Waited for Hitman Absolution for XBOX to appear on Black Friday - ...it finally arrives but at £34 it is a crap deal... I can buy it at £28 or less (inc delivery) at other many other online stores - so I won't be buying it from Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2012 13:05:19 GMT
A Taxpayer says:
But it was £22.99... It's just about worth that.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2012 21:55:14 GMT
£22.99..oh yeah baby....

Posted on 27 Nov 2012 10:01:17 GMT
J. Townsley says:
Should have received my copy on 23Nov but it never arrived. Was told by Amazon that it would be delivered on 26Nov-apparently it was on the delivery truck but the delivery driver couldn't find it in the truck-it's now 27Nov and I'm still waiting. Amazon-if you haven't got any in stock-just have the bottle to say so instead of messing people around!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  20 Nov 2012
Latest post:  27 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360)
Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360) by Square Enix (Xbox 360)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (231)