when will this product dispatch?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-63 of 63 posts in this discussion
Posted on 8 Nov 2010 21:19:06 GMT
Ordered mine august 16th and still not dispatched. Late dispatches 2 items on the trott, although I got the last item on release, I am starting to believe I will not be getting this tomorrow, even with first class, this is just disgraceful.

Posted on 9 Nov 2010 08:28:22 GMT
Mine has only just dispatched, estimated delivery date is the 11th. What a waste of money, if it doesn't come on the 10th I am going to ring and play hell. After I complained last time they saud it would be the 10th at the latest, never using amazon again, extremely disappointed.

Posted on 9 Nov 2010 15:28:21 GMT
B Jackson says:
Mine says 11th also. Even though I chose 1st class and pre-ordered mine in August!! and I see people who pre-ordered last week and got it on Monday, how is that fair?

Posted on 9 Nov 2010 15:46:13 GMT
Extremely disappointed. I ordered this weeks back, and opted for first class 'realise date' delivery. After waiting today, I still haven't received it. Will not be pre ordering items from Amazon again.

Posted on 10 Nov 2010 08:57:55 GMT
Mine was shown as dispatched last saturday, but I will wait for todays post before I contact Amazon. By all these replies it seems Amazon have totally screwed this one up. Does anyone know how its being sent. Is it recorded delivery or what ? I just paid the standard first class so will have to wait in incase I have to sign for it.

Posted on 10 Nov 2010 09:00:09 GMT
I cancelled my order with amazon Monday morning when I saw all the problems everyone was reporting, ordered from shop to 10am Monday arrived yesterday at 11 am and only cost me 59 pound no delivery charge

Posted on 10 Nov 2010 10:40:18 GMT
Ian Impey says:
We must all understand one thing.
Amazon took Pre orders and quoted release date delivery to ensure they took as many orders for this item as possible, once they did this they had our money.

The truth is Amazon do not give a crap about customer service and before i get flamed by people who actually received their item on time, what would you have done had you not received it.

This is probably the worst online byuing experience i have ever had, and will from now on place my orders elsewhere.
Just a suggestion to Amazon, start listening to your customers complaints and do something about it.
maybe an apology email should have been sent to all customers who obviously were not going to get there item on time.

hopefully my parcel will arrive today.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2010 10:57:43 GMT
Mine was dispatched on tuesday morning this week and I ordered back at the start of october. Paid extra for relese day delivery, hopefully it will come today, like you I am having to wait in incase it comes (I dont want to have to go to the post office to pick it up!). Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Posted on 10 Nov 2010 12:47:48 GMT
Ryan Horton says:
I sent the below email to amazon

'Hello, I am sure you have had a lot of contact regarding this matter, however I feel as though I also need to express my dissatisfaction with your service. I had ordered the Hardened Edition of Call of Duty - Black Ops, on the 7th of Oct and also paid for 1st Class postage and packaging which according to your website would mean I would get this on the release date 09/11/2010. I have now had an email saying that my item has been dispatched and estimated time for delivery is the 11/11/2010. I have actually booked today off work to be able to play this game and although it may not be a serious matter, the fact that I have spent 65 of my hard earned cash on an item that I expected to get today and havent, as you can imagine is very frustrating. The most annoying part of this is that millions of other gamers have actually got their copy. If you are unable to cope with the large demands then it should not be advertised that you will get your game on the date of release. Unless you can offer me some form of appology and redress I will be forced to take my future business elsewhere, as I feel extremely let down, disappointed and frustrated at the service that I have received so far from what is known as a large reputable company. I have many friends and family that also utilise your services and as such I will be letting them know of the service that i have received too. I look forward to hearing from you.'

Posted on 10 Nov 2010 12:52:19 GMT
Ryan Horton says:
And this was the Reply i got......................'Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. First, I would like to apologise for the delay in dispatching your order #203-2755648-1805917. I understand that most of our customers are anxious to receive this item on the release date. "Call of Duty: Black Ops - Hardened Edition (PS3)" has proven to be a very popular item. We have many customer orders for this item, and we've just begun receiving copies from our supplier. Orders are being filled as quickly as possible on a first-come, first-served basis. I can confirm that your order was sent via Royal Mail on November 09, 2010. Please note that we estimate a delivery time of 1-2 business days for first class delivery. The estimated delivery date given for this order is November 11, 2010. Your order is still in transit and I am confident that it will arrive by the estimated delivery date.You can confirm the estimated delivery date by visiting "Your Account". Amazon.co.uk takes full responsibility should your order not arrive by the date above, please contact us again on the above date by using the link below and we will assist you further Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please use the link above to send us your reply. If you receive your order in the meantime, you do not need to contact us. We do not need confirmation that you have received your order. Your order is important to us, and we endeavour to ensure all our parcels are received on-time. I am very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations this time around. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the future. We hope to see you again soon at Amazon.co.uk. Did I solve your problem?'

WHAT A LOAD OF TOSH!!!!!

(Although it has now arrived, still not the service I thought I would be getting.)

Hope you guys get yours soon!!!

Posted on 10 Nov 2010 13:49:42 GMT
Mine just arrived! :) If I were you I would ring and complain, seems to have greater impact than an email as I got money off my next order.

Posted on 10 Nov 2010 15:59:33 GMT
Mr. H. Chan says:
i pre-ordered it on Friday night, didn't know the hardened edition was so popular, was going to pre-order this item elsewhere but found out that they are already out of stock elsewhere, so i had a choice between Shopto(which is 5 cheaper) and Amazon... i chose amazon because they said their dispatch date will be 8th and delivery date is 9th-12th.. was checking the status on Monday, it says dispatching soon until Tuesday morning 7am they finally said it has been dispatched but the estimated delivery date put back to 13th.. i was actually expecting to it to arrive LATEST 10th which is today but still nothing thru the post!! I'm SO DISAPPOINTED but i'm glad i chose SUPER SAVER DELIVERY than 1st Class Royal Mail coz there won't be any difference since everyones getting the game late.

Posted on 10 Nov 2010 17:43:09 GMT
flo says:
what the hell??? it will be there on nov 15th? whats going on? i am very disappointed with this kind of treatment.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  25
Total posts:  63
Initial post:  4 Nov 2010
Latest post:  10 Nov 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Hardened Edition (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Hardened Edition (PS3) by Activision (PlayStation 3)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (29)