Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Apr 2011 14:48:59 BDT
Lu Cheng says:
Im really interest in Layton, who knows the date of release?

Posted on 1 Apr 2011 23:09:56 BDT
No date confirmed yet, but since Layton 3DS is the 5th game in the series, its likely that we'll get the 4th DS Layton first.

Posted on 24 Apr 2011 22:29:53 BDT
will they only bring mask of miracles out in 3d

Posted on 26 Apr 2011 01:30:02 BDT
I'm relatiely new to playing games on a ds - in fact the last time I played these sort of games was when my children were little and they are all parents themselves now! That was Sonic on a Sega console. Bought myself the Sonic collection for sentimental reasons and quickly realised Prof. Layton type games are my favourites now. Within the month since I got a DS I have completed all 3 games and quickly realised after buying Diabolical box it as the same as Pandoras Box so unopened. Can anyone suggest other titles of games I would enjoy as I like the puzzles running through a story line. LIke most of the other Prof. Layton enthusiasts I have already pre-ordered the 3D game as having been bought a 3D ds for an early birthday present. My first DS which I bought cheaply on Ebay to see if I liked playing on them is being passed onto my little Grandaughter and her first game Peppa Pig is going to cost me more than the DS did!!! Got it cheaply because the case looks as if a big dog has chewed it but working perfectly and no damage/marks to the screens or hinges. I am so pleased my older Grandaughter introduced me to DS's as at least now when I can't sleep I have something to keep me occupied when too uncomfortable to get any shuteye! Hope someone can recommend other games of this genre.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 May 2011 11:07:55 BDT
T Hoskins says:
Hey,

You might want to give Broken Sword a try! It's not filled with lots of little puzzle games that need to be completed to get through the story, but is a puzzle game. You play an american tourist (turned detective) and progress through and find items which need thought as to how they can be used. One of my all time favourite click and point puzzle games.

It's also only about £12 at the moment

Posted on 26 May 2011 02:50:25 BDT
Last edited by the author on 26 May 2011 02:55:54 BDT
Don't forget the remaining layton game for the ds which we still didn't get-the 4th one which is a prequel to curious village and contains also a 100 hours layton RPG game!Usually they release only 1 game per year (on September-October)but I think this year they would have to release both of them since Mask of Miracle is for a new console and not the current ds or at least a few months later.I don't believe nintendo would delay it to late 2012 as they need games in order to sell consoles.Anyway we're far behind japan(2 games)and we must catch up somehow.

Posted on 30 May 2011 16:32:14 BDT
Mask of Miracle will be released in the UK on the 22nd of July 2011-can't wait!

Posted on 17 Jun 2011 16:37:00 BDT
Do you think the new Mays Mytstery will be like Layton?

Posted on 2 Sep 2011 12:33:52 BDT
MrPokeyLope says:
Just wondering if this game's just gonna be release in PAL, cause it's not available on the american amazon. Hope this comes out soon~

Posted on 3 Apr 2012 20:36:10 BDT
Freezer says:
Much preorder websites say Layton for 3DS coming on 11. May 2012: BUT some game shops like Gamestop say Layton 5 comes on 3.6.2012

Posted on 14 Aug 2012 09:50:41 BDT
Colin says:
Although this is an old thread, Game & GameStation are offering a trade-in right now. Your DS XL plus charger for a 3DS XL plus brand new charger for £99.99, the website mentions original packaging but our shop never batted an eyelid at no box.

Posted on 30 Aug 2012 14:35:33 BDT
D. Melbye says:
26th of October

Posted on 31 Oct 2012 11:09:19 GMT
DKL says:
It's out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  1 Apr 2011
Latest post:  31 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about