Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Nov 2008 08:18:00 GMT
L. K. Elmer says:
very confusing, this site says 1.11.08, but no book so far, wh smith reckons 1.11.10 and waterstones 1.05.10! Anyone got any ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2008 13:05:08 GMT
Brian Taylor says:
second that!!

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2008 13:50:59 GMT
nope im confussed and i checked the authors website and it doesnt say anything about its release date!

Posted on 17 Mar 2009 08:41:29 GMT
I'm worried that a prequel has even been writtem, the previous 2 books have played heavily on flashbacks and I for one have thought it an extremely enjoyable method, a prequel sort of leads to the idea that he's not going to do that anymore

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Nov 2010 18:37:49 GMT
Pensato says:
And still not released when it has been trailed for 1st November 2010 for months now!!

Posted on 27 Dec 2010 18:03:37 GMT
C. Slee says:
Look at his website - the man is a fruitcake (I loved his first two books and have now read and re-read them, so I don't mean to insult him unecessarily). I've BOUGHT this book at waterstones and am now losing all hope of actually owning it. On his website he discusses several new Gentleman Bastard books, but I doubt any of them will be written. He has also started another series about some femme fatale... google him, you'll see.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  25 Nov 2008
Latest post:  27 Dec 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions