Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Dec 2009 15:20:44 GMT
Elster says:
Can someone please just give me the definative list of what is in this pack?! (When u buy the bundle for £194). Do you need to buy a wireless adapter or a HDMI cable or any other bits and pieces! Will the pack get you up and running with no need to buy extras. Bit confused!! HELP!!

Posted on 16 Dec 2009 13:34:10 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 16 Dec 2009 13:34:39 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2010 15:40:17 GMT
Kingmonkey69 says:
Please can someone whom has bought this answer the question! To spend another £50 on a wireless adaptor will be really annoying!

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jan 2010 16:03:29 GMT
i bought this just before christmas and got a really good deal with the entertainment pack and 2 other games, the annoying thing is i opened up the pack and to my astonishment there was no hd lead (£25). so microsoft are selling an elite console which should be the top of the range but in reality you get it cheap because the leads arent in the package. The other thing is you will also need a transfer cable if you have a 20gb hardrive. microsoft are also charging for these now which is £12 aswell. Plus if you have an amp you will need to purchase the audio dongle if you want to use the hdmi slot because some tosser at microsoft designed it so you cant fit an hdmi cable in the slot with the old hd lead connected, the dongle kit will cost £30-£35. obviously you pay £40 a year for xbox live, plus if you want to go wireless xbox live you pay another £60 on that aswell. There call centre is run by a bunch of tossers aswell and they dont care about your issues if you call them. I hope this will put you off the xbox 360 as you can buy a playstation 3 which you might say is a little dearer but in reality you dont pay any extra on the extras and you get online gaming free and you also get a blu ray player and i can say with honesty that there is no difference between the 2 and online what ive seen is just the same as xbox live and you dont get the hassle of the 3 rrod which they say with the new jasper motherboard wont happen but well all have to wait and see. if i had my time again i would definately opt for ps3.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  15 Dec 2009
Latest post:  13 Jan 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Elite Console (120GB Hard Drive)
Xbox 360 Elite Console (120GB Hard Drive) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (58)