Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360) forum

whats the coolest thing you have done or seen so far?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 May 2008 17:08:00 BDT
want to hear what every1 has seen heard or done so far!

In reply to an earlier post on 3 May 2008 20:30:34 BDT
steve says:
One of the funniest things for me was the first time nico got drunk,very funny! Surprising thing so far? Finding out that there're helicopter tours in 'fishmarket south'. The most dissapointing thing so far is seeing Ricky Gervais in the comedy club! Is it just me or does anyone else thing he's not funny? Mildly amusing maybe... R* should've got some more comedians!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2008 01:29:20 BDT
Neil Wood says:
Not just you mate - Ricky Gervais isn't funny. My gf went to see him and she came out saying to me that she wouldn't have gone if she had to pay! She works in theatre so got a freebie ticket but no he's not funny.

What's the multiplayer like? Still waiting for my copy!!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2008 09:53:58 BDT
it should of been jimmy carr lol, yer multiplayer was the biggest surprise for me because i was expecting it to be boring online but its not its truely brilliant online!

In reply to an earlier post on 5 May 2008 13:24:24 BDT
The coolest bit for me so far pretty simple really escaping from 5 + cop cars by driving off a very steep hill landing upside own and watching Niko kick the window out of my wrecked muscle car then run to freedom!
Or spending 5 mins deciding which service i wanted from a lovely lady i picked in Harlem!!
PS I've found the multiplayer A little underwhelming just aload of Yanks shooting each other, If anyone knows and players better please send me a invite im dying to play Cops & Crooks ect with some decent players!

UnluckBauer 007 (gamertag)

In reply to an earlier post on 5 May 2008 14:23:06 BDT
Adam says:
Good thing is, SHOOT HIM!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 8 May 2008 09:15:13 BDT
D. Buxton says:
Best thing I have done so far is robbing the bank!! That was an excellent mission - you are surrounded and have to fight your way out and then make it back to the specified location via road, subway and alley ways!!

In reply to an earlier post on 19 May 2008 15:50:18 BDT
This is more funny then cool. First time trying out free roam with all my mates, bomming it at like 100mph down the road or atleast it felt that fast, then i look ahead of me. Sh*t a corner, slam on the brakes but they are doing nothing so i thought i might try a handbrake turn round the corner, then i notice a couple chatting on the path/sidewalk they are about to be confronted by a car sliding sideways at them pretty fast. I just smahed the couple against the wall and their bodies have completely dissapeared and there is blood stains on the wall and my car. Good times.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 May 2008 15:54:43 BDT
The bank robery mission is a true next-gen gaming experience, I just wowed, over and again! Outstanding!

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jun 2008 14:20:07 BDT
FoxInLondon says:
Getting drunk for the first time, I wet my pants laughing. Could it be the best drunk simulator so far?!

Once, a plane fell on my head. That is some seriously emergent sandbox business.

Oh, and you can't forget the bank robbery mission. Closest thing to the big shootout from the film "Heat" in video game ever.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jun 2008 12:15:19 BDT
J. Cooper says:
just about to do the bank job...
(married with kids=no time)

best bit? can't decide...RPGing a hooker I just humped into the sea...Driving a stolen car with screaming passengers being shot up by police until bailing out and watching them scream/blow up...or multiplayer- flying an annhialator into a mob of online gamers...oooppss

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Oct 2008 15:42:20 GMT
D. Climo says:
Chasing Brucies attacker through Central Park 'imitation' whilst on a bloody motorbike. Absoloutely brilliant!

And the chase, involving two other bikers, through the subway tunnels. It ended with me shooting the last one off his bike, his bike exploded next to a train and caused the train to derail. Things got a bit heated you could say.

And lastly the shootout between you with your friend (I've forgotten his name) and the cops at the chemical factory (after giving this gangster's daughter back to the gangsters) and it involves you having to go across a lot of catwalks. Great action piece.

Posted on 20 Jul 2009 10:47:46 BDT
I don't know wheather it was so much as cool but more hilarious this. I was just messing about on GTA4 yesterday and decided to try and push people off of the platform and into oncoming trains at San Quentin Station on the overhead subway. The first guy I did this with was at the very end of the platform and so I made Niko wait for the train to start leaving and then I pushed the guy on the track, he narrowly missed the train ( the side of the train only just breezed past him) this guy then ran away from the train, jumped over the barrier and fell into the road beneath lol!

Posted on 10 Aug 2009 18:30:52 BDT
Once there was a lady of the night who I was driving around in the car with. I stopped in some bushes and she got out and started to walk away. The next thing to happen was a bank truck came flying through the air and landed on her.

Posted on 29 Sep 2009 16:59:55 BDT
Last edited by the author on 6 Nov 2009 19:24:03 GMT
D. Climo says:
Got Niko to take Little Jacob out somewhere like Darts or food etc and when the cut scene was playing after I dropped him back off at his home another car came up and ran him over lol.

Also I remember the first time I got hold of a helicopter, I lost my tail after smashing into the side of a building at about 500 feet and stayed airbourne for a while via going around in circles until I decided to dive into nearby water but that didn't quite work lol....

Posted on 18 Nov 2009 22:35:02 GMT
D. Climo says:
As 'Liberty City Episodes' has moments that loosely tie in with the plot of GTA 4 I thought I'd give this a mention. Whilst playing 'Lost & Damned' today I got run over by a driver who, in turn, got out of his car and then got himself run over by another car! lol.

Posted on 14 May 2010 21:42:03 BDT
D. Climo says:
Played 'L&D' a few weeks back. Went on a rampage with the explosive shotgun in hand. Started shooting at this car, it went on it's side and started dancing!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb5f1e8c4)

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  3 May 2008
Latest post:  14 May 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360) by Rockstar (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (267)