Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Mar 2011 10:38:28 GMT
MEL-B says:
Which memory card do I buy for this camera ??

Posted on 30 Mar 2011 16:48:21 BDT
It takes SD cards, not Compact Flash

Posted on 7 Jan 2012 18:50:56 GMT
A Mazon says:
Will you be taking video or need to take lots off shots in continuous burst mode? You can use SD, SDHC and SDXC cards.

For Video SDHC or SDXC class 10 or above cards. (something like SanDisk Extreme Pro would be fine)

For photos SD or SDHC class 6 or higher.

For photos in continuous burst mode SDHC class 10 or higher.

Speed Class Rating goes 2,4,6 and 10. (2 slow. 10 fast) With cards using the UHS Speed Class rating it is Class 1 and 6 (1 fast, same as old Class 10. 6 being very fast)

Some times speed is listed as something like 66× (same as Class 10) or 150x (200x is the same as UHS Class 6)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in


This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  19 Mar 2011
Latest post:  7 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Canon EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera (inc. 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)
Canon EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera (inc. 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit) by Canon
4.7 out of 5 stars   (348)